Hamilton 3 - 3 Rangers: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Sorry guys I know it came it a bad time but it did make me giggle watching Dave Weir fall like a three legged horse, I only say that because we didn't lose but come on, it was funny as hell the way he face planted the grass.

Would have to plump for Miller too for much the same reason.

Did not watch the game undisturbed (and without commentary) as was supposed to be working so my views are less valid than others however;

I thought Little looked bright. First real view of him after the disappointment of his Old Firm debut being cut short. He looks confident and wasn't afraid to have a go.

Re: McGregor. I know many like to call him a flapper. I don't think he's that bad and has improved coming for balls, but think he could improve still further. That said, do people think Hamilton looked at the Fortune furore and thought the ref may have been cowed in allowing them to take liberties. Time and again Mensing and others just jumped straight at McGregor, no attempt to play the ball. Yet no doubt too many of our fans would blame him for being "weak". He has got to be a bit more confident and aggressive but I don't think he's a flapper, I think many don't understand there are times when it is better to punch and I also think he is fouled an awful lot as people have identified this as his weakness.

Hurlock, regarding the Weir slip, an Arsenal player (Denilson?) also fell (due to injury though) yet was not punished as the Everton player clean through did not take the chance. Football is a game of fine margins.

Little did OK but was pushed off the ball a few times too easily and his decision-making also poor on occasion.

However, he's young and inexperienced so I'm sure those problems can be addressed. He did look uncomfortable at right wing though IMO.

Little did OK but was pushed off the ball a few times too easily and his decision-making also poor on occasion.

However, he's young and inexperienced so I'm sure those problems can be addressed. He did look uncomfortable at right wing though IMO.

Agreed. Is his preferred position not up front? I would have played him there when Boyd went off.

Agreed. Is his preferred position not up front? I would have played him there when Boyd went off.

He's the modern day Christian Dailly, he can play right back or striker. You'll probably see another few positions in there too come the end of the season with WS and the tricks he produces with players and positions.

He's the modern day Christian Dailly, he can play right back or striker. You'll probably see another few positions in there too come the end of the season with WS and the tricks he produces with players and positions.

Come on mate it's a bit early to go ruining careers with labels like that!:fish: