4 people are to take over in under 2 weeks times. They offered �£18m and were told to come back with �£20m.

Thats all ive been given and its come from Jge. He cant post it up so i have from a text hes sent and ive left the names of the 4 involved out. this is from another forum i think the 4 names are dave king douglas park graham gillespie and graeme souness

here is the link http://www.gersforum.co.uk/board//showthread.php?66371-Takeover

16/10/09

i have been told by someone at ibrox that a takeover has been done and it is a consortium of graeme souness graham gillespie and the owner of highland spring and it is going to be in the news next week at some point

6/11/09

i have just got a text message from a pal of mine and he has heard that the dave king consortium with douglas park and paul murray have got the club they will pay the whole 30 million to loyds and going to appoint a new management team soon my mate has said that it will be in the press tomorrow

20/11/09

about the 4 guys who are going to buy rangers i think they are tom hunter souness gillespie and douglas park

27/11/09

sky sports news has had conformation that scottish champions rangers have called a press conference at murray park the training ground of the scottish giants.

Sky sports sources understand that a consortium has bought and will take control of the club with immediate effect.

Oh dear. :D

The guy it originates from is usually pretty decent when it comes to his information actually.

His contacts aren't really that great, but he has been known to get a few things very accurate indeed.

i'd be surprised if any genuinely-interested and serious consortium would be able to keep things from the press tbh. Scotland is a very small country and as such its very hard to keep anything like this under wraps.

Would love to be pleasantly surprised though :)

While we all know there's next to no money in Scottish football, whoever buys our club just now, assuming they are able to actually clear the debt, must have a good base to build on? Just thinking that over the last few years, since the cost-cutting started under McLeish, we have a very strict wage structure in place, so its not like our spending is out of control all over the place. Could someone buy the club and make a real go of it?

Mike.

His contacts aren't really that great, but he has been known to get a few things very accurate indeed.

I think if anyone has contacts and continually leaks confidential information to fans forums, they will soon have no contacts at all.

That's why I don't believe much at all from these kind of people, if they really do know someone in the know who tells them inside information, if they have any integrity, they will keep it to themselves rather than showing off online.