I wouldn't give that Rangers-hating little prick Andy Muirhead the benefit of a hit on his pile-of-shite feenyan website. In fact I wouldn't post a link to it in case someone accidentally used it.

I'll second those sentiments MF. Sneaky little Republican prick.

For God's sake don't click the link.

This is one of the really great things about sites such as these , is gaining knowledge about who is actually behind these repulsive websites , I have to admit to previously looking when they appeared in NewsNow but no more

Speaking of Rangers hating individuals, I noticed Maguire's column in the Times and was shocked that it almost verged on slagging off Celtic. It wasn't exactly brutal slaying, but it rather demeaned them by saying the likes of Owen Coyle consider Celtic a no no compared to an English 'giant' like Bolton.

Of course he then included a snippet about Lafferty which was more true to form - mind you, it was barely as harsh as some of the stinging comments I've seen on here. So all ye of little faith towards Lafferty, just think, you're espousing much the same harsh rhetoric Rangers-hating tims do.

Speaking of Rangers hating individuals, I noticed Maguire's column in the Times and was shocked that it almost verged on slagging off Celtic. It wasn't exactly brutal slaying, but it rather demeaned them by saying the likes of Owen Coyle consider Celtic a no no compared to an English 'giant' like Bolton.

Of course he then included a snippet about Lafferty which was more true to form - mind you, it was barely as harsh as some of the stinging comments I've seen on here. So all ye of little faith towards Lafferty, just think, you're espousing much the same harsh rhetoric Rangers-hating tims do.

He must be really hurting about Celtic , you find the really bitter ones are the ones that get most wound up in the press

This is one of the really great things about sites such as these , is gaining knowledge about who is actually behind these repulsive websites , I have to admit to previously looking when they appeared in NewsNow but no more

The Linwood scrote hasn't been seen on Gersnet for a while, his last appearance wasn't too comfortable. These bastards have to be given no quarter and hounded mercilessly.