Just read through this thread.

"The RST speak for only a small percentage of the fanbase."

"Edgar is schmoozing with the Press."

"Hard to change the RST from within."

A wee idea................ rather than constantly gripe about the RST, start your own organisation and see if you can do better ?

A wee idea................ rather than constantly gripe about the RST, start your own organisation and see if you can do better ?

I don't want any fan organisations tbh. I think these kind of groups are more obsessed with internal politics, and their rhetoric regarding the club is no more wise than anything folk on forums like these can say. Usually far less. I mean their embarrassing 'we deserve better' campaign (which went very quiet when things improved) amounted to nothing more than threads on forums.

I don't gripe about the RST, I just can't be doing with egotistical organisations like them.

I don't want any fan organisations tbh. I think these kind of groups are more obsessed with internal politics, and their rhetoric regarding the club is no more wise than anything folk on forums like these can say. Usually far less. I mean their embarrassing 'we deserve better' campaign (which went very quiet when things improved) amounted to nothing more than threads on forums.

I don't gripe about the RST, I just can't be doing with egotistical organisations like them.

Aye Danny. Maybe Murray will come back and you can bend over and take some more. :whistle:

I'm sure those who resigned en masse from the RST board a couple of years ago have thought about it, but come to the conclusion that it would be divisive or confusing to have yet another organisation representing Rangers fans and that would probably do more harm than good.

So maybe the RST should first dissolve and then we can see if someone else can do better in their place? Is that what your really saying? I'd rejoin just to vote for that to be honest... :fish:

I'm sure those who resigned en masse from the RST board a couple of years ago have thought about it, but come to the conclusion that it would be divisive or confusing to have yet another organisation representing Rangers fans and that would probably do more harm than good.

So maybe the RST should first dissolve and then we can see if someone else can do better in their place? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE REALLY SAYING ? I'd rejoin just to vote for that to be honest... :fish:

I don't know where you implied that from my post bud. :confused:

Still, the wee fishing smiley is there.

I don't see anyone griping about the RST. I do see a great deal of dissatisfaction with the performance of the RST and those who run it.

The fact is that the RST isn't the current cabal who all-but-hijacked it and then didn't know what to do with it, nor does it belong to them. We don't need another organisation, the RST will do us just fine. What we need is to extracate the RST from the loony brigade who have barricaded themselves into it.

There is no practical way to change the RST from within and the fact is that the RST DOES only speak for a few hundred. It's a completely unsatisfactory situation and your oblique defence of it helps no one, least of all the RST. Or are you actually claiming the current RST board are somehow worthy of your support?

I don't see anyone griping about the RST. I do see a great deal of dissatisfaction with the performance of the RST and those who run it.

The fact is that the RST isn't the current cabal who all-but-hijacked it and then didn't know what to do with it, nor does it belong to them. We don't need another organisation, the RST will do us just fine. What we need is to extracate the RST from the loony brigade who have barricaded themselves into it.

There is no practical way to change the RST from within and the fact is that the RST DOES only speak for a few hundred. It's a completely unsatisfactory situation and your oblique defence of it helps no one, least of all the RST. Or are you actually claiming the current RST board are somehow worthy of your support?

Maineflyer, just imagine you have waved a magic wand and the Board (past and present) have disappeared. It's 2003 and you are charge. What actions would you take to engage with the fans, in what direction would you take the Trust and how would you do it?