Coventry in Nacho bid.

Not sure about Novo something tells me we should keep him to see if he gets back to his form of his first season, but in another way, why have a player that might not make it and takes up wages for another player.

I Think he wants to stay and prove his critics wrong, we shall see. Seen many of these articles in the paper recently about our fringe players and at the end there still here e.g. FanFan, Bernard and Namouchi a think or is he gone now

Even if they go on loan it looks like Rangers will have to pay a part of their wages as this seems to be the stumbling block. Even though we have slashed players wages it seems we are still paying far more than teams like Bolton.

I wonder if Malcolm, Fan Fan and McGregor will also be away this week? The wages are a hangover from the days where we were paying silly salaries, so even average players will be on very good packages. You'd just hope the guys would see the bigger picture and be prepared to take a wage cut to be playing week in week out.