The title Could be over by February!

Has anyone looked at the fixtures for the next month yet for Celtic?

Going by the way they have been losing games, there's a distinct possibility it could be all over by February 28th.

It's something that is said every season. But this time it could be true when you examine the fixture list.

Here's the next few games for Celtic and Rangers

Sat 30th January:

Hamilton v Celtic

Rangers v Falkirk

Outcome: Is it possible for Celtic to slip up at New Douglas Park? Possibly! But I'm going for a 2-1 for Celtic and a 2-0 For Rangers.

League:

p pts

1. Rangers 23 54

2. Celtic 22 44

Tues 2nd Feb

Killie V Celtic

Outcome: Killie are slowly improving under the 2 Jimmys and a re due a bigish result. I'm going for 1-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 23 54

2. Celtic 23 45

Wed 10th February:

Celtic v Hearts

Motherwell v Rangers

Outcome: We have played fairly crap at Fir Park recently and are due to thrash this lot. I think we will do them this time and get a grinded out result, maybe 1-0. I just fancy Hearts to grind out victories anywhere the now. They are so good at playing defensively and hitting on the break right now. Another draw at Parkhead, probably 1-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 24 57

2. Celtic 24 46

13th/14th February:

Aberdeen v Celtic

Rangers v Hibs

Outcome; Tricky one, if Aberdeen are up for this it could extend our lead. But i don't trust them and think they could lie down to help Celtic in the league ;) 2-0 Celtic We have a tricky one at Ibrox but we'll win 2-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 25 60

2. Celtic 25 49

Sat 20th February

Celtic v D.utd

St. johnstone v Gers

Outcome: Dundee Utd will draw that. We'll scrape another 2-1.

League p pts

1.Rangers 26 63

2. Celtic 26 50

Sunday 28th Feb

Rangers v Celtic

Outcome 2-0 to us league over!!!

League p pts

1. Rangers 27 66

2. Celtic 27 50

16 points will be too much!:spl::spl::spl::spl:

Every win now is a missed chance for Celtic to close the gap. But as Frankie said elsewhere we shouldn't be counting our chickens.

I was going to write up a look ahead to February similar to that for January. Will add it in here if we do. But I wont be looking ahead and counting points not yet earned. ;)

5 more SPL wins in a row will see us Champions, i'm sure.

The 5th game in that sequence is the OF game at the end of Feb, so the MINIMUM points advantage would be 10 points, with only 10 games left.

Our 5 against Falkirk(H), Motherwell(A), Hibs(H), St Johnstone(A) and timmy at Ibrox are certainly not easy and with the exception of tomorrow's game are all games we could drop points if we do not play well, but surely with Timmy in complete turmoil and in-fighting we must focus on just quietly winning our games and building the pressure, and sitting back and enjoying the Comedy Gold of the footy-phone-ins and Timmy work-mates in meltdown mode.

Hope you're not addressing me with that statement. :P

:flipa:No it was more the opening post to be honest SA. Just not one for counting chickens thats all. FWIW I think they will get a tough game at Hamilton too but if we keep winning then we don't have to worry about them!

:flipa:No it was more the opening post to be honest SA. Just not one for counting chickens thats all. FWIW I think they will get a tough game at Hamilton too but if we keep winning then we don't have to worry about them!

Aye, it's getting a bit carried away. But be good to mention it to any tims you know just to wind them up. :devil: