English Violence

bloody morons! typical of them though!

No. You'll find minor scuffles braking out where ever there is drink involved. All travelling football fans have these incidents. Villarreall bus incident or the square in Porto ring any bells for anyone, Rangers fans involved in MINOR trouble, no one really badly injured, not much damage caused, save a bus window, the result of drunken people going too far, really.

My point is this stuff happens, stop crying about big bad hooligans and get on with it. why people make such a big deal about it when its England fans is beyond me. Im sure the homosexuals in the Tartan Army have broken afew coctail glasses or alcopop bottles in the gay bars they go to.

No. You'll find minor scuffles braking out where ever there is drink involved. All travelling football fans have these incidents. Villarreall bus incident or the square in Porto ring any bells for anyone, Rangers fans involved in MINOR trouble, no one really badly injured, not much damage caused, save a bus window, the result of drunken people going too far, really.

My point is this stuff happens, stop crying about big bad hooligans and get on with it. why people make such a big deal about it when its England fans is beyond me. Im sure the homosexuals in the Tartan Army have broken afew coctail glasses or alcopop bottles in the gay bars they go to.

whose fucking crying ? just saying there always manages to be bother with england fans when it come to the football! indeed it is the minority, but the frequency of which it occurs! and if its minor incidents why are there so many arrests and people taken to hospital�¬

whose fucking crying ? just saying there always manages to be bother with england fans when it come to the football! indeed it is the minority, but the frequency of which it occurs! and if its minor incidents why are there so many arrests and people taken to hospital�¬

Not you specifically, but these incidents are always used by those who hate england and their fans to have a good old moan about how nasty they are.

I bet the arrests were for pissing in the street or traffic offenses, and the people who went to hospital were for unrelated incidents. I cant say for sure but I do know the media never let the facts get in the way of the good story.

My point was, we as Rangers fans have been on the recieving end of harsh media criticism for our behaviour, England fans are just recieving the same harsh attention.

Not you specifically, but these incidents are always used by those who hate england and their fans to have a good old moan about how nasty they are.

I bet the arrests were for pissing in the street or traffic offenses, and the people who went to hospital were for unrelated incidents. I cant say for sure but I do know the media never let the facts get in the way of the good story.

My point was, we as Rangers fans have been on the recieving end of harsh media criticism for our behaviour, England fans are just recieving the same harsh attention.

indeed! the english get it far worse and specially at major tourneys!

indeed! the english get it far worse and specially at major tourneys!

which is why i find it annoying that Rangers fans would be so anti-english.

Theyre so like us in every way, very pro British, support their team through thick and thin, but still not afraid to have a good go at the manager when he's doing shite things with the team, and the media in their own country hates their fans, and over reacts to any minor trouble.

The only difference is the England team and players get the full backing of the media and Rangers do not.

Now im not saying every Rangers fan should support England, but all this over hating and actively supporting England's rivals, is terribly bitter and Celticesque.

he he well in spike. geo`s a cool guy though and he didn`t really mean it.

it`s gav(gazza) in particular who bad mouths england when ever he gets the chance, yet his PALS are probably there cause he`s an arsenal fan:rolleyes:

honestly though, if spike hadn`t written that i would`ve as it`s a well known fact that lots of drink and hot weather = trouble whereever you are!

It's the World Cup so the English should be there to enjoy themselves but oh no they like to fight and act all hard. Pricks!!!!

Colshy, you lot were even fighting amongst yourselfs in England and totally ruined Darlington town centre. Honest to fuck, the English fans are a bunch of morons.

It's the World Cup so the English should be there to enjoy themselves but oh no they like to fight and act all hard. Pricks!!!!

Colshy, you lot were even fighting amongst yourselfs in England and totally ruined Darlington town centre. Honest to fuck, the English fans are a bunch of morons.

Seconded,, almost as bad as the media. Love the football but everything else about the pace is shite!