English Violence

Fucking prick spike you know that. People like you let your team down. Who ever you support.

I support Rangers. Do you? Ive never seen you make a Rangers related post on these boards.

Im sorry you think Im a prick but thats your perogative, Im just trying to put a humerous slant on things and tell them as I see them. I didnt mean to offend anyone, but if i did, so fuck. Sorry again, I'll see you get a nice big box of tissues to dry your fucking eyes.

Ive never read so much shite in my life, comparing Scottish fans to english fans.

At Euro 2000 the English couldnt find anyone to fight so Derby v Leeds fans turned on each other.

Scotland always get voted but support and always have a carnival. I dont remember reading that 3000 Scottish supporters had there passports taken off them prior to a tournament.

I support Rangers. Do you? Ive never seen you make a Rangers related post on these boards.

Im sorry you think Im a prick but thats your perogative, Im just trying to put a humerous slant on things and tell them as I see them. I didnt mean to offend anyone, but if i did, so fuck.

What you said offended me totally espec the Kilt Jibe. That is my national dress and i am proud to wear that.

To basically say sorry and to then say but you dont mean it in the same sentence shows what sort of boy you are. When do yuo get your passport back so you can go abroad again to support England?

People like you give the English a bad name. The scots dont have one. You dont read about the tartan army walking about glasgow after a game looking for fellow scots to fight with do you?

How many arrested so far? According to the paper today 46 in Germany, 20 in Belgium and 12 in Liverpool.

So spkie why dont you go down to liverpool and fight there? Since you cant get abroad.

What you said offended me totally espec the Kilt Jibe. That is my national dress and i am proud to wear that.

To basically say sorry and to then say but you dont mean it in the same sentence shows what sort of boy you are. When do yuo get your passport back so you can go abroad again to support England?

Ok, I do apologise. Hugs. xxxx :rolleyes:

People like you give the English a bad name. The scots dont have one. You dont read about the tartan army walking about glasgow after a game looking for fellow scots to fight with do you?

Well like Ive said, you do hear about them making complete fools of themselves in public with their drinking, puking and flashing, in broad day light when women and kids are about disgracefull IMO and just as bad as fighting.

At least when the English pick fights they pick them against people who can fight back. And lets not kid ourselves that the TA dont get into fights, Im 100% sure it has happened. We know what this country's media is like so Im also 100% sure it hasnt recieved the attention that the English troublemakers have.

Gribz the Scots have never been voted best fans at a major tournament. Fact.

How many arrested so far? According to the paper today 46 in Germany, 20 in Belgium and 12 in Liverpool.

does it say what for? NO. Meaningless statistics used against the fanbase in this case. Those arrests could be nothing to do with any trouble, but they happened the same day that afew rucks started so the press twist to their advantage.

So spkie why dont you go down to liverpool and fight there? Since you cant get abroad.

Well I wont even make isue of the fact you cant spell my, very simple, name

correctly. Maybe it was the crap Jock schooling you recieved. Ooops better not slag off por wee scotland, Big Holly might cry. ;) There we are another joke, to lighten the mood.

I have never made it clear where I am from, BH and I dont intend to, I am neither English, nor Scottish, but I do hold two International Passports, one of them being British, so I will lend my support to any British International team. If Scotland ever did qualify, and I know they rarely do, but if they did I would lend them the same support I lend England in this World Cup.

I find it dispicable that Rangers fans would run the England fans down for something similar to what we are often accused of. Glass houses and stones comes to mind, but also having some sympathy for a bunch of people who want to suport their team no matter what, yet a minority of idiots often spoil it and ruin the fans reputation. Then again bigholly you havnt answered my question, are you a Rangers fan?

I might also point out I would not intend or encourage any Rangers fan to support England if they dont feel they can. Just dont go down the Celtic route of supporting their opposition, just to be spiteful.

does it say what for? NO. Meaningless statistics used against the fanbase in this case. Those arrests could be nothing to do with any trouble, but they happened the same day that afew rucks started so the press twist to their advantage.

It did state what arrests were for in Liverpool and London. It was coz bottles were being hurdled down towards the tv screens where women and children could be sitting.

Now whats worse, being drunk and loud or throwing bottles...Mmm tricky one eh!!

No i am not a Rangers fan.

Been a member of gersnet for hmmm Must be over a year, Jonc When did you introduce me to Gersnet?

See the badge on the old gersnet? that will tell you who i support.

Not sure if its quite a year or not but not far off. The old avatar doesnt quite say it all but thats another story.

Quit the squabbling tho, there's no need. For the record, I do agree with most of what you have said Colin