English Violence

the only reason english fans are getting so much publicity is cause the scottish fans are no there to fight among themselves also.

like is said it`s bound to happen with the weather and the drink.

anyway, i havent been fighting i was out enjoying myself watching the game and NEVER seen any punchups in london.

the only reason english fans are getting so much publicity is cause the scottish fans are no there to fight among themselves also.

Oh aye cause the Scottish fans have a history of brawling at WCs and ECs.

Don't talk shite Colshy.

fighting amongst themselves in bulgaria, putting wee kids in danfer too, but hey, its just fun. they dont really mean it when they throw chairs in a friendly pub.

reports are they are scum. as for the scots comment, your talking bollocks. english germand turks worse by far. fuckin animals

no, any fan does it is all im` saying.

cause england do it though it gets publicised.

can`t call me scum as i`ve never done it.

I didn't say you or anyone was scum.

It's the fact that the English do it all the time.

not any fan does it but the english have groups determined to ruin it or have no intention of goin there for the football.

normal supporters granted, they are fine. its a shame it seems to be overshadowed by the arseholes

Spike Who the fuck you calling a homosexual?? I have travelled with the Tartan army all over the world and not once have i EVER seen trouble. Sure we broke glasses but we didnt throw them at a screen or into the crowd.

English fans have a long history of violent disorder WHERE EVER they go. Dont try and put that reputation on the Scottish fans.:mad:

GET A FUCKING GRIP.

I didn't say you or anyone was scum.

It's the fact that the English do it all the time.

indded you didn`t but i was saying no-one can call me anything like that cause i`ve never been into it.

but, you did call ALL english fans `morons` which isn`t really fair as i think it was jon who said, some give many a bad name because of their fighting.

just to clear this up, i HATE it when the english fans start fighting because it gives me and other normal supporters a bad name although it shouldn`t as we are not involved.

but, no-one can deny that fans of other countrys don`t fight. i remember being at hampden in 1985? and it kicked off at the septic end between BOTH sets of fans.

Every single match world wide English fans fight. Ok so you dont and you are on of the majority but if the NERDS continue to what do you expect than be tarred with the same brush.

yes i know we are tarred with the same brush, but if i never fight i find it unfair.

i can`t do mkuch to stop people fighting. if they want to do that then let them fight and get killed or maimed as it shows their menatlity.

all i really wanted to say was that i don`t know any country who`s fans don`t fight tbh!