I think some certain Rangers fans need to take a look at themselves. I cant believe some would have a blast at a team who are only 4 weeks and 5 games old.

It can clearly be seen on the pitch we have came strides in certain play and its simply been a case of unlucky / poor finishing which has kept our goals 'for' down. We were impressive against Motherwell, played some awesome stuff against Dundee Utd and great against Hearts. Again yesterday we were unlucky. Only the away trip to Dunfermline has been poor, so 4 out of 5 isnt bad for a "new" team.

There is no doubt we havent settled at the back. Steven Smith is a good promising wee left back and everyone will agree he is not quite Arthur Numan yet but he is a 19 year old lad. Hutton has been hot and cold and the last thing he needs is critisism. I dont know how many of the anti-Hutton brigade have ever had a bad brake but let me tell you now from experience it can take years to get your confidence and full abillity back.

It looks like we are going to add a central defender in this week which wont be a bad thing as the central 2 are finding it hard to gel but they are certainly not any worse than some previous defenders.

In the midfield we have 2 realible players doing a fine job sitting infront of the back 4. Ive always rated Hemdani as he quietly goes about his job and very rarely losses possestion. Clement is a bit of the same but puts himself about a bit more and these 2 look confortable in the side. Barry Ferguson still has to come back and id say there was a call for all 3 of these players to remain in the XI.

In the final 3rd its been change week after week due to injuries which hasnt helped gain us consistancy. Sionko came out the blocks flying and looked a real find but hasnt continued but like I always say players need games to gel under new surroundings and fully get match fit after preseason.

Buffel needs to be told a match lasts 90 mins and not 60 and practice some shooting and he could end up being the player of the year. But the others have all been doing a fine job.

All in all is there any bear who would actually swap todays position for say 8 or 9 months ago??? Absolutely not IMO. I look at the bigger picture and I can slowly but surely see the jigsaw coming together.

Anyone who demands a team to win 3-0 everyweek is unrealistic and doesnt know football.

Totally agree mate, although it is hard for hutton to get his confidence back it bugs me that off form he is the only player we have in the right back at the club(excluding loans). We need to fill his place, let him slowly but surely get back to where he left off.

I also agree with the last sentence, but with a team like rangers you must demand better results than we have been given..the players need to start making the chances end up goals and not if's and but's

Yeah its always going to take time. Some fans dont seem to realise that when you climb a ladder you use the steps in between rather than jumping straight to the top, but IMO we have certainly began our climb.

I think when a new manager takes over the fans expect instant success but it sometimes takes time. We seem to be making a hell of a lot more chances in front of goal than last season and are playing prettier football too. I'm not panicking yet, I've got a good feeling about this season.

Totally correct Gribz...

The OTT criticism in some places is laughable.

Another decent footballing performance but once again a lack of clinical finishing from some players means we drop 2 crucial points. In the main, most of the players did pretty well.

Have to say I don't feel the same sense of disappointment as I did last season when we dropped points. For the most part we look pretty good and I actually thought we did OK at the back. Unfortunately, we do seem to panic under pressure and once again we lose a goal because of a goalkeeping error.

However, points make prizes.

It's funny the criticism aimed at Hutton. I thought he had a decent game. I rate Smith highly but both goals came from Killie play down his side (the first corner for the first goal and the second goal). The first goal was also a dreaful mistake by the goalie.

Yet no criticism for them? It's all Hutton's fault who had another decent game and could do nothing at the penalty.

In the first 5 games of the season we've played the best football (apart from the Pars game) than I've seen since the 2002/03 season. Yes, the results have been poor but it's a new manager, a new team and a new system.

Have faith and stop being so childishly fickle, FFS.

I'm not criticising the manager or play at all at this stage and I am really enjoying the style of football we are playing but you've got to admit it is really frustrating when you see how bad Celtic have been playing yet they have more points. In August we have taken 6 points from a possible 12 and apart from Hearts and possibly Killie the other two are expected to finish in the bottom 6 and could even be relegation contenders.

I believe these chances will start to hit the net soon and the longer we continue to play this system the more effective it will become.

Bring on the Falkirk!!!

The PLG era is exciting and I'm loving going to watch Rangers play after the dull and depressing matches of the past few seasons.

Our overall standard of football is 10 times better, the players seem to know what their personal role is on the park with the exception of Hutton and Svensson but we need to start finishing teams off when we're leading. Prso's 2 sitters yesterday were shocking, absolutely fuckin' terrible and he should take a long look at himself. How can you sky a ball from 5 yards out? His overall performance was good but when Boyd scored his 2nd Prso was relieved because he knew how bad his misses were.

There's no doubt about it though that we're far better than the team who won the league 2 and 4 seasons ago.

It's funny the criticism aimed at Hutton. I thought he had a decent game. I rate Smith highly but both goals came from Killie play down his side (the first corner for the first goal and the second goal). The first goal was also a dreaful mistake by the goalie.

Hutton was poor yesterday I thought. He panics when he's closed down and on about 3 seperate occasions yesterday he kicked the ball straight to a Killie player. I used to like Hutton but he needs to take a long hard look at himself and get the finger out.

Stevie Smith needs to fuckin' learn how to cross a ball too. He was in some promising positions down the left and he overhit the cross on each occasion. How hard can it be to throw a decent ball into the box?