Join Supporters Group Statement

News - Assembly News

"The Rangers Supporters’ Trust, Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers Supporters Association united today in expressing alarm at recent comments made by the club's Manager, Walter Smith: "anybody who thinks it is going to get better in the summer is deluding themselves. My concerns for Rangers for the long term - not even in the long term, for the end of the season - are genuine concerns as being a supporter as much as being a manager."

We call on Rangers fans to stand shoulder to shoulder with Walter Smith and we ask all fans to show public support for the Manager and join us on February 14th at Ibrox where fans will express their frustration at the club's current situation.

All fans' groups are united in seeking a public announcement from the Club Chairman on the precise remit and intent of both Donald Muir and Lloyds Banking Group, regarding the future of Rangers Football Club.

Finally we ask parties who have expressed an interest in buying into Rangers FC to now come forward publicly with an outline of their plans, specifically on how the Rangers support can be involved and help overcome barriers to a successful, sustainable transfer of ownership which will secure the Club's future."

Looks like I'm not alone in wanting to know what Muir's remit is ??????

Yeah I would also like to see the Chairman make a statement on what Muir is doing and what the manager said as it is very worrying. Considering the debt will be reduced by very little and it looks like Lloyds want the full debt by the summer. Even though there is a structure in place to repay the debt which makes it even more confusing.

You're not allowed to ask. Everything is fine according to wabash and his newspapers.

Not just wabash , why even lawell's pet media poodle Peter Maguire , stated last night how lucky we were to have someone of the quality of Donald Muir looking after Rangers interest's , so you see we are all wrong and wabash and Peter Maguire are right , boom boom it's the way they tell em !!

Why are you making things up, I believe I pointed out that Muir was not the person to be targeting, show me where I said we shouldn't ask questions. I won't hold my breath.

Why should anyone answer your questions wen you never answer anyone else's

Why are you making things up, I believe I pointed out that Muir was not the person to be targeting, show me where I said we shouldn't ask questions. I won't hold my breath.

You repeatedly jump on posters stating you know for a fact what is going on whenever they ask questions.