I'm copying this picture that was published on Vanguardbears. I don'y know about you but this makes me very proud. When thi was posted on FF, the post was removed and the poster banned for mentioning VB - I hope that isn't the case here. VB organised this headstone with money donated from all sources but they obviously deserve enormous credit for their efforts.

William McBeath.jpg

Click on the image to enlarge.

Proud indeed. I'm not a FF member, but for this post to be removed and the poster to be banned is almost beyond belief. I'm obviously not clued up on the politics of other forums.

Nevertheless, excellent work by all concerned on VB. :)

I can't speak for the whole moderator team but i have no problem posting from any site as long it is not illegal or disadvantageous to our site. I can also say i have never been instructed by anyone to sensor any sites except links to illegal live streams.

This was also an excellent cause in my eyes.

:eek: Jeezuz, maineflyer, a thread that you've not got at least one other members back up. :box:

You're losing your edge ya big softie. :fish: :D

PS. Thread of the week. :thup:

Ha ha ......at least none that have posted so far. I'll be taking a serious look at myself from now on though.

The headstone is in Lincoln. A few bears have been looking after the site for a while but the new headstone is fantastic and is due to more than just VB members who donated. Many on here also contributed. Things like this touch all of us and make all the difference.