Lifted from FollowFollow.

It was interesting to see that a person with the moniker "Contacts" choose this week to reveal that through his "contacts" that Donald Muir (the enemy within) wasn�t what everyone suggested he was. Indeed "Contacts" suggested that Muir was in fact "The Savior Within".

I think its time that those with a hidden agenda were exposed for what they were.

Rangersmedia seem to jump on anything they seem to think is associated with FF or the RST. Indeed, "The Boss" done a hatchet job on Graham Duffy (again driven by a personal agenda by a friend of Rangersmedia) only to retract it when a good friend of "the boss" and "contacts" decided ironically enough the contact Graham Duffy via a mutual friend and who not only begun to do business with him but also offered his services to GD should he become involved Rangers and need someone with his skills. So there we have it - GD went from the devil incarnate to the best of pals with RM hierarchy fairly quickly.

The sight of RM changing their opinion on someone isn�t an isolated incident. Indeed, think back to last year, long before the AGM. Think back to when MFDM, Sccgers, Barrybaldy all decided to expose Donald Muir (the enemy within) and the plans he had for Rangers. Those three, plus others were learning of concerning information around the same time. Perhaps "Contacts" was getting the same feedback from his contacts because if I recall correctly he was one of the first people to criticize Muir via an article on RM exposing Muir and saying the same as MFDM, Sccgers and Barrybaldy.

So, what�s changed? Not Donald Muir (the enemy within) at any rate.

Sadly, for to many people, its all about sides - The only one I�m interested in is The Rangers .

Itâ��s a well known fact that one of Rangers better- known fans has Donald Muir (the enemy within) on his board of one of his faltering companies. One of his companies lost around �£500,000 last year and is in obvious need of a turnaround expert like Muir.

It�s certainly not surprising given the track record of this business losing money.

With this in mind a well known Rangers supporter organized a

pow wow with supposedly influential fans to meet the man who claims he�s not running Rangers - Donald Muir (the enemy within) .

So, there they were, the day after Rangers drew with motherwell, Muir, his business associate, "contacts" and three well- known and in my opinion excellent Rangers fans. My Information is that Muir spoke to them on the basis that the meeting remained confidential. Indeed 2 of the 3 (not had the 3rd confirmed) are livid that Contacts has released a version of events which doesn�t quite tally up with the meeting they were at. The consensus amongst the 3 was one of bewilderment that Contacts was even at the meeting. Given his close relationship with the fan who organized the meeting and his apparent leaking of information from the meeting that paints Donald Muir (the enemy within) on a positive light the three fans wonder no more. Contacts was invited simply because Muir wanted a positive spin on things leaked before the planned protests at the weekend.

Hers what "Contacts was really told"

- Budget is the same (which I don�t believe for a minute)

- All players have been offered contracts

- If Boyd signs his new contract including a pay increase then the money needs to come from elsewhere- Ie a player sold or from 1 of the other contacts offered

- Budget is dependent on season ticket sales achieving his forecast

Therefore, the club couldn�t honor all the contracts on the table. My information suggests that Novo was offered a one year extension on the same money. He had a discussion with Walter smith and said at this stage in his career he needed at least 2 years and that was before money was even mentioned. WS agreed that he should get 2 years but there�s been no further offer or discussion with him or his agent.

Donald Muir (the enemy within) is no fool - he�s articulate and ruthless. He�s campaigned strongly to get his point across but he�s also avoided confrontation with anyone who would probe him too deeply.

Donald Muir (the enemy within) also told gathered fans of how he intends to raise money from us, the fans, to facilitate the full payment of the debt to the bank, give something to SDM and see himself as the man at the top of the Rangers tree. Why did you not leak that bit of info Contacts? Are you going to get into this new super duper club (you know the one that�s confidential but he told 5 fans about off the record) for free? Or do you have another job lined up at Donald Muir (the enemy within) FC? If you�re going to leak details of your secret meeting at least tell the truth. GMS suggested you had been bought for a portion of haggis pakora, How apt. . . .

So, There we have it. The 3 amigos.

"The Boss" who just doesn�t like anyone who might be interested in the club, he will have a pop at anyone if there even linked to buying the club. he reserves the right to back down if any of his pals win lucrative business from the person he�s criticizing. . . .

"Contacts� Who will change his tune from being one of the first to expose Muir to being his pal over a portion of haggis pakora. Enjoy being Muir�s PR puppet but remember there were other high profile bluenoses at the meeting that command more respect from the fans than you ever will. You will do well to remember this when twisting the facts of the meeting. . . .

And finally, Donald Muir (the enemy within) "The enemy within�. Make your mind up Donald, your not running the club, You work for MIH, Not the bank, your representing MIH on the Rangers board. You have no remit or operational responsibility with Rangers.

Why arrange cloak and dagger meetings with high profile supporters?

Why the secret campaign amongst those fans to get them onside?

Why share with 5 fans 4 of whom you have no previous relationship with highly confidential club information?

Are you surprised that your spin has made it onto a fans website if so why invite one of their regular contributors?

Why go to the editors of certain journalists trying to get them stopped from being critical of you?

Donald, for someone "whose not running Rangers" you are acting very much like someone who is "running Rangers "

Why are people insistent on continuing the very personal vilification of good bears simply for posting an opposing opinion on the status quo?

Far too many people with too many agendas for the ordinary bear to make up their mind on who is being straight here unfortunately.

An utter shambles.

Sorry I just lifted it and was about to comment but got sidetracked....

I'm not sure who to believe. I'll side with what I know no doubt and all information we have points to the good ship Rangers sailing for stormy waters.

You're right though, theres more than a fair bit of confusion on FF (heightened even more so now)

As I said last night, it's not the fact that the opinion is opposing for me, that's very welcome. It's the timing of the articles. Now, if this information is correct, we know why they were put out when they were.

Sad state of affairs.

The OP is an incoherent shambles. I remember reading the article by boss on Duffy and it asked some pretty pertinent questions. I'm ignorant of the politics of RM and FF, having never posted on either, but I've rarely read a boss article that wasn't at least thought provoking. I'm not sure what point that OP is trying to make - if any - but whatever it is is lost on me. There are no agenda-less people anywhere - so I'll just read everything critically, as always, regardless of who says it and I should be fine.

The OP is an incoherent shambles. I remember reading the article by boss on Duffy and it asked some pretty pertinent questions. I'm ignorant of the politics of RM and FF, having never posted on either, but I've rarely read a boss article that wasn't at least thought provoking. I'm not sure what point that OP is trying to make - if any - but whatever it is is lost on me. There are no agenda-less people anywhere - so I'll just read everything critically, as always, regardless of who says it and I should be fine.

I believe the OP may be indicating that contacts has posted this information at the behest of Donald Muir in order to lessen the impact of any protest. Having not been party to this meeting that's merely my opinion from reading both articles.

We're well aware how badly Muir tried (and ultimately succeeded) in getting most of the Hearts protest banners stopped. Seems Muir and his predecessor have more than one thing in common.

Edited by OnlyOneAmoruso

I believe the OP may be indicating that contacts has posted this information at the behest of Donald Muir in order to lessen the impact of any protest. Having not been party to this meeting that's merely my opinion from reading both articles.

We're well aware how badly Muir tried (and ultimately succeeded) in getting most of the hearts protest stops. Seems Muir and his predecessor have more than one thing in common.

IMHO, even if that is the case, it's overestimating the power of the article. If there were an obvious and strong case against Muir nothing contacts/boss could've said would have had any influence to undermine the obvious. But the case isn't obvious, and all the people who are in the know are refusing to say. Until one of them does then we're obliged to try and read as wide and varied opinions as possible and try and work out for ourselves WTF is going on.

Remove the article if you want Frankie. I posted it over here to get your point of view.

I couldn't care less who is sucking up to who. It's something I thought debate worthy.

To be clear, as someone who supported the protests (though not the banners/flyer), I found the timing of the RM articles somewhat problematic and happy to say so publicly.

However, the content of them were reasonable enough - contacts' especially valid and worthy of taking on board when viewing the whole scenario. Why anyone would take umbrage for that is rather strange.

The whole truth of the matter is that no-one knows the truth and those using the issue to refuel an already tedious inter-site war and publish petty and inaccurate allegations about bears are something to care about when they purport themselves as fan representatives.

It is extremely disappointing and saddening to see the reaction of some to a simple difference of opinion on the condition of our club but not altogether surprising. A few people on all sides need to take a step back and ask if they're really helping our fans and club during this time.

I'm just glad that Gersnet is free from such mud-slinging and would respectfully suggest those who want to talk about FF and RM do so there.

:)