I believe the OP may be indicating that contacts has posted this information at the behest of Donald Muir in order to lessen the impact of any protest. Having not been party to this meeting that's merely my opinion from reading both articles.

Could well be the case but certainly not clear enough to say so with any certainity.

Just as the same could be said about the consortium using posters like Barry221 (and others) to maximise the effects of a protest.

Swings and roundabouts. Meanwhile the rest of us get dizzy and feel sick at some of the jibes posted.

:(

This petty inter-site war or whatever it is is likely to fuel wider fan apathy imo. It's going to turn people off to the situation as there is no solid information for claim and counter-claim and is merely further muddying the waters. The OP is a major own goal imo.

The whole truth of the matter is that no-one knows the truth and those using the issue to refuel an already tedious inter-site war and publish petty and inaccurate allegations about bears are something to care about when they purport themselves as fan representatives.

Therein lies the problem. By mentioning that term you are presumably speaking about the RST and while you have almost condemned boss and contacts (and the timing may be all thats wrong with these articles as I said last night), from that sentence it indicates who you believe is in the wrong even if you support the protests. If you are not speaking about the RST there and are merely mentioning 'admins' of both boards then I apologise.

As I mentioned last night, RM spends the majority of it's time slating FF whereas you could go days without even a mention of 'this was posted on another site' on FF.

Yet, from what you've posted and the general consenus among posters outwith FF (not a majority here thankfully), all the fans ills stop firmly at the foot of FF and the RST.

Edited by OnlyOneAmoruso

This petty inter-site war or whatever it is is likely to fuel wider fan apathy imo. It's going to turn people off to the situation as there is no solid information for claim and counter-claim and is merely further muddying the waters. The OP is a major own goal imo.

Amen.

No true fan leaders left I don't think. NL and Iniesta have tried hard but are being undermined by their own fellow fans.

personally, I was gutted I didn't win the Euromillions draw on Friday. I would have bailed out the club from the bank and sorted out all the politics later. But even then I'd have "an agenda" or would recieve dogs abuse from some fans.

Whatever happened to the "Rangers First" campaign?? Trouble is we don't know who's fighting for what, and we probably never will as 3 or 4 sides slug it out, berating all sides but their own... :(

is there anyone sick of all of this??? i cant even read articles like this anymore without feeling depressed.#

Just want whoever to come out and fucking buy us , to get all this doom and gloom lifted.

too many stories with ppl in the know and not actually know anything :(

Therein lies the problem. Clearly, by mentioning that term you are speaking about the RST and while you have almost condemned boss and contacts (and the timing may be all thats wrong with these articles as I said last night), from that sentence it's clear who you feel is in the wrong even if you support the protests. If you are not speaking about the RST there and are merely mentioning 'admins' of both boards then I apologise.

As I mentioned last night, RM spends the majority of it's time slating FF whereas you could go days without even a mention of 'this was posted on another site' on FF.

Yet, from what you've posted and the general consenus among posters outwith FF (not a majority here thankfully), all the fans ills stop firmly at the foot of FF and the RST.

That's not what I said at all. :(

I've consistently said people from all sides are to blame but, yes, those who claim to represent/lead us should be above the more petty and unsubstantiated stuff I've read today. That's not unreasonable surely? And yes, I meant admin/site owners as well as fan reps per se.

As for RM spending the majority of its time slating FF, then as someone who uses the site on a daily basis that just isn't true. Sure some posters moan about a few things but the site itself doesn't mention FF at all and posters are asked not to bleat on about it as it is tedious.

As the biggest (and arguably still the best) site on the web, FF is always going to discussed and I doubt MD minds the free publicity when it happens.

I don't think RM is mentioned all that often on FF either but it is happening more and more and unfortunately it comes from key posters such as the site editor and others (such as RST Board members). They are influencing people with their inaccurate comments and that isn't the way to lead.

No one site or one person is to blame. But certain people do have to look in the mirror as to what they're really trying to achieve. That goes for people on RM and FF.

:)

I haven't been on FF or RM for the last few days and, by the looks of it, that's been a good decision.

Provocative articles by anyone at this point is not going to help, and how anyone can say that they definitively know what's happening is beyond me as all sides have been coming out with conflicting information.

Wrong end of the stick re fans representatives Frankie. Apologies.

No problem.

All I'm saying is make up your mind on matters and don't let anyone (be it Grandmaster Suck or contacts) influence your thoughts on people, websites or issues where most people actually agree clarity is required no matter who is the blame for the club's difficulties.