I'd go with

Gordon

Hutton Berra Kenneth Wallace

Dorrans Fletcher Brown Adam

McFadden Fletcher

Play Brown to hopefully get injured, no bears to avoid injury, and no ex-beggers as you dont want to get too badly humped by a good Czech side.

I cant believe he has picked Iwelumo, possibly the worst player i have ever seen play for Scotland (beggers aside)

I was expecting better from Levein I must admit, why is he picking no-marks like Hartley and Robson? Awful players that I'm sorry are not still picking up wages at the paedo-dome.

Surprised there's no place for Ferguson. Probably because of his non-committal stance about it.

Some football pundit on the radio (I think it was Chico Dung) said the reason Ferguson won't be called into this squad is because he's worried of the reaction he'll get from the wanky Tartan Army at Hampden. He then went onto say that he'll be called up for our next away game, whenever that is where the amount of wanky Tartan Army fans is minimal.

Some football pundit on the radio (I think it was Chico Dung) said the reason Ferguson won't be called into this squad is because he's worried of the reaction he'll get from the wanky Tartan Army at Hampden. He then went onto say that he'll be called up for our next away game, whenever that is where the amount of wanky Tartan Army fans is minimal.

I'm sure if he did decide to return and was appropriately contrite and apologetic about it, the TA would soon get over it.

I dont know what I am laughing at more, the notion that Ferguson has something to apologise to the Tranny Army for, or the notion that they will forget about it.

Ferguson would be better advised leaving the national set-up well alone, he has nothing to prove at that level, and the team has no chance of qualification anyway.

If McGregor and Ferguson were added to that squad then it would be the strongest looking squad for a few years.

Id probably go with:

_________________Gordon_______________

Hutton______Berra_______Caldwell___Whittaker

Brown______Fletcher____McCulloch___McFadden

_____________Boyd_______Miller____________

Although Fletcher's name is only there because he plays for Man Utd. His Scotland form hasnt been good for a while and with Adam playing well I was tempted to include him.

What?! Fletchers name is there only because he plays for man u?!?! Hes been one of man uniteds best players this season. Having his best ever season and you were tempted to replace him with ADAM, who plays for BLACKPOOL! Can't understand that!

I'm sure if he did decide to return and was appropriately contrite and apologetic about it, the TA would soon get over it.

Really? They hate seeing Rangers players past or present wearing a Scotland shirt. They'd boo Ferguson constantly and only be happy when he retired.

What?! Fletchers name is there only because he plays for man u?!?! Hes been one of man uniteds best players this season. Having his best ever season and you were tempted to replace him with ADAM, who plays for BLACKPOOL! Can't understand that!

Fletcher never performs in a Scotland shirt.