Funny, it's the kind of team many on here would pick every week... Wilson, Fleck, Little, Beasley, Edu, Naismith - I thought they were supposed to guarantee a win...

Pretty ironic, Walter does exactly what his critics want, and we lose for only the second time this season. I hope that puts to bed the "play the kids" rants.

I'm not blaming the kids but they are certainly not a panacea.

I'm not sure if Walter selected the side. But choosing players that are off form or haven't played in a reasonably important cup game is weird. Probably Walter tied McCoist's hands behind his back.

If we win on our next match all is forgiven :D

The team selection obviously told the story about the importantance of the competition for the management team and while we'd all have wanted a victory and a treble, the main thing is we win this league.

The result at New St Mirren Park should help but we really need the players to lift their performances if we're to do that. Plenty of tough games left and recent games have shown we can drop points anywhere. Much more required..

Mowbray suggesting we play defensive, negative football...!

Aye OK then!

Ok so we lost the replay at Dundee utd and its not for trying that we didn't win and im not going to blame mcgregor for the mistake! but the most important thing is the league and with the result tonight at new st mirren park the games we need to win decrease now and we move on, ok a treble would have been great but football really is a funny game.

I'm sorry but im absolutely gutted. The tactics at the start suggested we were a team who weren't after the treble.

Would have been so good to do the treble as we all wanted, but we've handed it to those bastards.

The team selection obviously told the story about the importantance of the competition for the management team and while we'd all have wanted a victory and a treble, the main thing is we win this league.

The result at New St Mirren Park should help but we really need the players to lift their performances if we're to do that. Plenty of tough games left and recent games have shown we can drop points anywhere. Much more required..

Mowbray suggesting we play defensive, negative football...!

Aye OK then!

Spot on frankie, i want the league more than anything and the treble would have been good but we just have to move on.

Not quite lol

Celtic can only get another 24 points so we could win the title with as little as 15 points from our last 10 games

5 more wins then

Sorry slight mathematical fault. I was counting from 36 games to play.:o

Tbh I thought we would go out after the draw at Ibrox but I am not that bothered I am smiling after their result. Still a little miffed at the team selection[/quote

St Mirren 4 Celtic 0

Now you have got to love that Result :spl: :) :spl: