From sccgers on FF re takeover and transfers

This has been posted by sccgers on FF , he has posted a high percentage of stuff that hass later proved correct , make of it what you will.

Park and Co. finally set to move ? Andrew Ellis / Boyd / Adam / Danny wilson .Latest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to catch up with my source within the last hour or two and he had quite a bit to share with me - I can't expand on it any further and what I am about to post is the exact extent of my knowledge

I can't say it's 100% but he has a very good track record, I am merely passing it on

1 - Douglas Park and co. - several meetings with lawyers this week and he has struck an agreement for a deal they believe can mark a takeover attempt. They have intimated to the club that they will make a formal approach early next week and a meeting with AJ has been set up between most parties

2 - Andrew Ellis - remains firmly in the driving seat, in constant dialogue with Murray and is negotiating the final points before making a formal offer. These points are minor and he has intimated to the club firmly he will be making an offer and he intends to buy the club (This was done last week - most likely causing Walters frustration this week)

Now Murray favours completely Andrew Ellis and even with Park and co's move, it appears extremely likely that Ellis will still be the man who takes over the club. For Murray though this whole scenario is exactly as he wanted. The bank are happy as they will be getting there debt and Murray will get the �£6m + (hopefully more from his point of view) he is looking for. Murray also has a big favour for Ellis due to his plans for redevelopment and Murray has been promised a slice of that pie.

On time limits he says next week will be massive for apparent revelations either way. On backers for Ellis and Park names have been mentioned, nothing shocking and at this stage nothing confirmed either. Ellis does apparently have the cash to back this takeover, something which in recent week or so, I have encountered that no one seems to believe

So next up -

Danny Wilson - Will travel south as early as Monday to tie up a �£2.6m move. Additional clauses have been agreed and the club have been left with no other choice but to accept this after Wilson made it crystal clear he would not sign the new deal and the club could not alter or increase it further. Expect to see Liverpool play Rangers at some point in a friendly

Charlie Adam - A little bonus it seems, on top of the 20% sell on fee negotiated by monseur Bain, Gers also have a Promotion bonus which requires Blackpool to stump uo �£600k further for Adam should they gain promotion. Something no body thought would happen

Kris Boyd - It is common knowledge apparently that Boyd has signed an agreement with Eck and Birmingham should he leave Rangers. Not a Bosman but should he leave the Gers then Birmingham is where he will end up. He will not sign the current deal offered at the moment either. So we could still do a deal with him but it is extremely unlikely

Novo, broadfoot and contract others - NONE look to be staying. Smith and Beasley has been told they won't be getting new deals. Novo has been offered a 1 year deal with an option which he also has refused, there is no wiggle room on this. Broadfoot is angling for more money and has also refused his new deal. (Should also add that Preston seem a likely direction for Smith)

Only SDOW has been told Rangers want to keep him on a reduced wage, though he will be offered a new deal at same terms should the takeover finally be completed either way.

At the moment Smith will have around �£2m plus room for some cheap bosmans, maximum 2-3 in with it already looking like 6 are guaranteed to leave. Should Bougherra and others go he may get a small percentage of that cash. Hardly awe expiring news that

Again, this is as much as discussed today - as I have said passing on what was said and it can be taken or left

Cheers

:spl:Another crock of shit from dipstick central and bladders that know he-haw.:spl:

Here's a hint...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td8bJeLhsNk]YouTube- Billy Fury 'It's Only Make Believe' 1983[/ame]

Edited by wabashcannonball

You know RBR, the really laughable thing about the whole crock is simply this, anyone who has anywhere a near reasonible theory, has a fifty-fifty chance of being right, and we know there are lots of theories, some not so sensible.......me I am happy to stick with my original theory, Ellis crock, Parks, King and other..crock, so that leaves me at least, with Murray, who is a known factor...all others are unknown, another unknown is how these alleged cowboy bidders would finance any deal that was not at the expense of the club.

Going round in circles makes one dizzy and that is all the constant regurgatating of old bullshit dressed up as new bullshit is achieving, the whole subject is being kicked to death. All we know and have is Murray, time for bullshit "bidders" to walk and money to talk, .........

Good news regarding the promotion clause on the Adam transfer, but to be perfectly honest it's going to be extremely tough for Blackpool to get the results they need to gain promotion.

Good news regarding the promotion clause on the Adam transfer, but to be perfectly honest it's going to be extremely tough for Blackpool to get the results they need to gain promotion.

Not necessarily, just need a draw against Forest and then have a one off cup match.