Wilson rejects �£12,000?

�£800 p/w is a tad harsh considering how well he has played for us this season. Liverpool will probably offer him in the region of �£10k p/w where he'll play in the reserves then be sold to Hull or Burnley and slowly but surely fade away into obscurity.

yes and considering Jordan MacMillan drives about in a �£70 grand RangeRover probably shite , like I said I have no reason to doubt him telling what he was told but he aint the brightest

�£800 p/w is a tad harsh considering how well he has played for us this season. Liverpool will probably offer him in the region of �£10k p/w where he'll play in the reserves then be sold to Hull or Burnley and slowly but surely fade away into obscurity.

I dont think Wilson will fade into obscurity. He has the potential to be a very, very good player. You never know I guess but he is one I would be very surprised with if he ended up in obscurity.

I dont think Wilson will fade into obscurity. He has the potential to be a very, very good player. You never know I guess but he is one I would be very surprised with if he ended up in obscurity.

The same could've been said for Liam Miller. Leaving Celtic for one if not thee biggest club in the world, Man Utd where he played a few games, was loaned out then transferred. Time will tell.

Edited by Gazza_8

If he ends up at Liverpool it is a terrible move for him especially when he could have got another 1 year experience with Champions League football.

He has had Weir mentoring him all season and if he goes to Liverpool and makes a mistake all he will get is a pile of abuse from the gob of Carragher.

Liverpool will struggle next season due to finances and back ground uncertainty.

However Steve McMahon was on TV here last night saying his insiders at Anfield are saying something big will take place there over the summer - i.e. takeover. Which would mean they could be spending big on the team. Therefore will Wilson be near first choice!??

I'm seeing reports Wilson has rejected an astonishing wage for an 18 year old of a rise in line with first team regulars. Way more than I thought he would or should have been offered, yet he's apparently rejecting it to join Liverpool.

Either he's getting astonishingly bad advice, or he absolutely hates playing for Rangers.

I'm really starting to go off this boy.

Wilson needs to think long and hard before going to Liverpool. They are a club in turmoil, their youth set up was in pieces years ago and doesn't come close to what it was based on for decades.

If he is thinking of going there, you can be sure it's not to win anything. Liverpool would be lucky to win a league cup in the next 5 years. His decision would be completely financially motivated, and if that is the case, even as impressive as he has been this season, i'd thankfully see the back of him IF his decisions are the same as what i think they are.

He really should stay loyal to the club who nursed him through to this stage and gave him a chance and who are willing to push the boat out again in order to keep him. I freports are correct then Rangers are really bending over backwards to try and keep this kid.

Fair enough, i'm not inside the club and don't get the overall jist of what morales like with the financial meltdown at the club. But i just get the impression he's got pound signs in his eyes.

I also envisage him on the periphery of Liverpool for the next few years, being sent on loan and then being freed, as is the norm with greedy young kids.