Rangers FC no longer for sale

Takeover news - The Ellis deal is done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ellis deal is done - this has been confirmed by someone very much in the know, I wanted to name my source but after discussions admin, they will verify

Ellis will also take over as the new chairman and be very much hands on

He is part of a consortium which involves people who most definitely have the cash, believe me

Certain things I can't stick up on this board and won't share via PM either, but I don't think we will have to wait long at all

(The reason I wanted to name my source is because some things lately have not came true, Adam's clause etc - now I want folk to realise I only post what I know, none of it is made up. I am passing on what I know and no one is more disappointed when stuff doesn't add up, people are free to feel as sceptical as they want)

Cheers guys

Stevie

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Anyone any idea on the track record of the poster?

I know him personally. His contact in this is complicated but makes perfect sense in the context of him and who he knows. The person who is his source is someone he wanted to name but FF admin told him not to (no idea why)

As ever, people need to make up their own mind but I am 100% and have had it verified elsewhere (not Ellis)

Guest Flying Hippo

What's the Adam clause thing about? Was the story about us getting �£600,000 for Blackpool getting promoted a load of nonsense?