Rangers FC no longer for sale

i have just spoke to ewen cameron and he is saying that the ellis deal is dead and murray will still be owner for this season but it will be his last

im off to lye in a very dark room. ewan carmeron i doubt knows tbh even tho one of his contacts is meant to be murray himself. did u actually talk face to face with him ? or have seen a post on his facebook account ? the latter im thinking

Edited by H1ndy

Guest warrior1690

its all becoming very tiresome and making rangers into a laughing stock.i wonder at times if we have been drawn into a ellis ego trip.

i have just spoke to ewen cameron and he is saying that the ellis deal is dead and murray will still be owner for this season but it will be his last

First part, fair enough, could be true, could be bull.

The second part just makes no sense at all. Murray will be in place until someone concludes a deal to buy him out. There's no way he could say "I'll give it up next year" as there may be no interest at all then.

Little fairies come at night

While the moon�s light shines bright

They flutter down around my bed

and guard me while I rest my head

They dance in the shimmering light

Waving their wands from left to right

I cannot look for in me they trust

If I do they might turn to fairy dust

I know they�re real, I know it�s true

Because Mum said so, and Dad said too!

its all becoming very tiresome and making rangers into a laughing stock.i wonder at times if we have been drawn into a ellis ego trip.

It's an ego trip alright but probably not that of Andrew Ellis. Where's this 'custodian' who claims only to have Rangers' interests at heart, this owner who 'wants to sell' but only to someone who will safeguard the club. Show me this person and I'll show you a deeply deceitful man who clearly lost interest some time ago.

In fact, he's made it abundantly clear that what he actually has at heart is the best price and the best deal for the Murray family.

I posted it almost a year ago. Wabash has been drumming away at it consistently. This isn't about the intentions of Duffy, Park, King, Ellis, McColl, or any other name mentioned. It's only about David Murray and what he can wring from any deal. The idea that Northampton_Loyalist or anyone else is bringing anything tangible to the debate by quoting Andrew Ellis, or someone who claims to be Andrew Ellis, is naiive. Go talk to David Murray and then you might have something to say.

Why is it, d'you suppose, that no one in this particular Govan Farce is talking to Murray. Not the press, not the unrepresentative supporters' organisations and not the ordinary fan. Who is the only person who has cleared the decks around him and draws neither attention nor criticism? Ellis might be involved in some deal but if he is then it will be Murray's deal and it will be Murray pulling the strings, not Ellis.

I hope I'm wrong, I'll be glad if I am, but I think Rangers might have to endure Murray for a while yet.