Rangers FC no longer for sale

What's the Adam clause thing about? Was the story about us getting �£600,000 for Blackpool getting promoted a load of nonsense?

unfortunately yes , however he has been bang on the money with other info

I know him personally. His contact in this is complicated but makes perfect sense in the context of him and who he knows. The person who is his source is someone he wanted to name but FF admin told him not to (no idea why)

As ever, people need to make up their own mind but I am 100% and have had it verified elsewhere (not Ellis)

I suppose this is just another example of the drama that is Rangers fc , christ a few hours ago I was posting that I wouldn't believe anything until it was there in black and white with bells on , now I'm back watching a bloody monitor

Even if this all goes horribly wrong with Ellis, it's pretty exciting that something's actually happening. All I need is for the backers to be multi-billionaires, now. I'll deal with the lack of fan representation if they're billionaires :D:P

I too know Sccgers and believe that I know who his source is, and he (sccgers) is not the type of guy to make up things.

Not just that Bluedell , but this type of post ruins you forever lol ( if proved incorrect )

Guest Northampton_loyalist
I suppose this is just another example of the drama that is Rangers fc , christ a few hours ago I was posting that I wouldn't believe anything until it was there in black and white with bells on , now I'm back watching a bloody monitor

wats the crack with your post on FF? dont want to jump in too early if you arte planning something :D