Rangers FC no longer for sale

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Yeah, he just canny take a joke. He'll come round once they drop the charges and find his car.... :robbo:

It was the German shepard and meccanno set he was most upset by I think. that is certainly the impression I got.

It was the German shepard and meccanno set he was most upset by I think. that is certainly the impression I got.

Haha, oh. Well, yeah. I'd almost forgot about all that. Best to say no more I think. I'm sure Brutus is in a happier place, tho.

fancy a wee wager?

Anything you like...........you aint the only one with phone numbers, try this one it's David Gilmour at Marlborough

(0) 1481 713100. I could say more but I won't at this minute, just let's say some are not as easily led as others. :whistle:

PS how about posting up Ellis's mobile,...therein lies a story....:fish:

Anything you like...........you aint the only one with phone numbers, try this one it's David Gilmour at Marlborough

(0) 1481 713100. I could say more but I won't at this minute, just let's say some are not as easily led as others. :whistle:

PS how about posting up Ellis's mobile,...therein lies a story....:fish:

906nuw.jpg

906nuw.jpg

Oh dear...all mouth and no trousers, was anything in particular that I alluded to....you do have Ellis's mobile don't you.....maybe you should call David to validate it's authenticity......:spl::spl::spl:

Shane McMahon....... next it will be ...... Undertaker-2.gif:giruy::giruy::giruy:

Edited by wabashcannonball

Oh dear...all mouth and no trousers, was anything in particular that I alluded to....you do have Ellis's mobile don't you.....maybe you should call David to validate it's authenticity......:spl::spl::spl:

Two seperate sources, both people very much in the know, and neither of them Ellis, have confirmed this to be happening. No ifs, buts or maybes. It is happening.

Quite why you think I would post the number of the soon to be chairman on a messageboard is beyond me, the fact you seem to be taking it as some kind of point scored is even more baffling.

Ho hum, at least you are very consistant.