Rangers FC no longer for sale

Ibrox and Murray Park are owned by the club. It's been know as a fact for a long time. There are no deeds of covenant or anything else with other parts of the Murray group.

He tried this line on another forum a few days ago and was give the same answers , but why let the truth get in the way ..

I believe you will find that it is GS, who alluded to a deed of covenant. The precise nature of such a deed if it exists, should be very enlightening, as they, in Scotland, are often attached to a mortgage or other deed of payment. Accuracy at all times rbr, accuracy at all times.

Deeds of covenant are also vehicles for student and charitable grants, as Walter refers to the Youth Academy in his accounts address and Academies invariably have students, nothing would surprise me less that Minty has exploited another loop hole, quite legally.

The second figure of �£14 mill plus is interesting, anyone any ideas what it would cover.

3. NET OPERATING EXPENSES

2009 2008

�£â��000 �£â��000

Staff costs (Note 6) 30,662 34,339

Other operating charges 14,673 20,214

Gain on disposal of fixed assets - ( 29 )

Hire of plant and machinery 204 204

Depreciation of tangible fixed assets 2,687 2,559

Amortisation of trade marks and goodwill 52 52

Auditor�s remuneration 70 70

Revenue grants ( 401 ) ( 366 )

Capital grants released ( 226 ) ( 226 )

Write off of Media Income 510 -

48,231 56,817

Following Setanta Sports and related entities being placed into administration on the 23 June 2009, the Directors have made full provision against all

amounts due from Setanta Sports.

http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/cgi-bin/reports.cgi?action=DisplayReport&report=rangers2009.pdf

Grandmaster_Suck

http://tinyurl.com/FollowFollowFacebook Join Date: 06-03-2005

Re: Stirling Albion‎ and that Takeover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

In fact the deed of covenant shows the property is owned by The Rangers Football Club plc.

Edited by wabashcannonball

Just read your last post on the FF thread , and fair do's .

I will try my best to temper my posts and agree we need to remember it's all about the club .