Capello has left out Walcott from the WC squad. No one saw that coming but I agree with Capello as Walcott flatters to deceive. He's always injured, can't control the ball, his crossing it abysmal, shooting is worse and has no confidence. He's vastly overrated.

Disagree, I'd say he's under rated. I rate him very highly indeed, and he's proven many times how good he is. He just struggles with consistency, a crime many players are guilty of.

It's funny looking at the players England left out. Most, if not all would walk into a Scotland side!

I wouldn't write off the Argies for the World Cup. Apparently one of mates was saying you can get 10/1 on Messi finishing top scorer. Not sure how true that is but sounds like a decent bet for me. the danger is they could be a bit of a one man team and also have Maradona in charge which counts against them.

I got New Zealand in my work sweep! How lucky was that!

England will get through there group easy enough but cant see them winning it. Should be a good tournament with a few unknowns for me in it. Can't see me watching all the games, but sometimes ones that don't look too good on paper can turn out to be not bad wee games!

Capello has left out Walcott from the WC squad. No one saw that coming but I agree with Capello as Walcott flatters to deceive. He's always injured, can't control the ball, his crossing it abysmal, shooting is worse and has no confidence. He's vastly overrated.

The opthers left out are:

Adam Johnson

Michael Dawson

Tam Huddlestone

Leighton Baines

Darren Bent

Scott Parker.

Personally, I'd have taken Parker in front of Carrick and I can't believe that donkey Heskey has made the squad too but what do I know, my managerial experience only comes from Football Manager. :D

Im quite surprised by the final squad. Capello said he would pick players who are fit and on form.

SWP - Only the Heskey inclusion baffles me more than this. Id have Walcott over him any day. Walcotts pace is unreal and I think he is a dangerous player to bring on. His runs against Liverpool the other season to set up Adebyeor and Arshavin was enough to suggest he can skip by defences such as the old Italians.

Carrick - I like Carrick but he had a poor season.

J Cole - Quality player but again didnt do much this season.

Heskey - unbelieveable how he continuously gets picked. His Villa team mates Ashley Young and Agbonlahor should have been in the 30 well ahead of him. Some people are saying its because he allows Rooney freedom - Rooney doesnt need Heskey at Man Utd!

Bent - with dropping Walcott (who can play as a striker) id have taken bent. I dont rate Crouch or Heskey.