Summer 2010 Transfer Rumours Thread

I keep forgetting about Velicka! :D

Can't see us spending those sums unless we're selling Bougherra (which is likely to be fair).

i think walter wouldnt mind selling mcgregor either because he knows he can get good money for him and plus we have alexander as a good back up so walter could get cerny from hamilton or ruddy from everton

Well Ally was @ the WC looking for players from the teams that were knocked out early as they would be the only ones we can afford......................I take it he didn't see any???:)

Nah, England were shite :spl:

But was thinking this earlier, 16 teams went out last week so its likely our scouting was finished then. McCoist will probably report back to WS and they will be doing research on any potential targets. The window doesnt open until Thursday so any move cant be made until then.

WS always likes to do things on the quiet so its likely we wont know who are his targets. But Im looking forward to a signing or 2.

Guest cptnairac

to be honest it could have been better . it looks to much like a basic polo shirt and a bit empty . the designers could have added a nice bit of red to complete the gers look

to be honest it could have been better . it looks to much like a basic polo shirt and a bit empty . the designers could have added a nice bit of red to complete the gers look

The strip has a retro feel which is why it is plain and based on the cotton look of last century. I think we've had too much red in the top in past years so prefer the plain blue.

Welcome to the forums, btw!

Captain Nairac a hero of yours?

Been mentioned by a couple of places today that a deal for Jose Goncalves is close to being done. I guess that means either Wilson and/or Bougherra are indeed going to be off, or of course Walter is back to his days of signing 23 centre halves.