Gersnet Predictor Winner Announced

After all the excitement of Rangers winning the title for the 53rd time, many of us have enjoyed each week's twists and turns by way of playing in the Gersnet BBC Predictor League.

The final standings are as shown here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/scotland/sportscotland/predictor/scotland.pl?season=SPL20092010&action=minileague&subaction=view&id=8592&modifier=M01&x=24&y=10

Top 5

Scozzese 166

petegers 164

ak5679 162

Gersnet_Bluedell 161

Gersnet_ian1964 157

Well done to our winner 'Scozzese' who can claim their prize (the new Rangers home or away shirt) by pm-ing our kind prize donator Craig with their Predictor user details.

Thanks to everyone who took part and hopefully those of you, like me, who forgot most weeks will remember for future competitions! :D

PS: We're hoping to announce our World Cup competition in the next few days - again with a few prizes for those who take part! :cool:

Well done, i forgot so many times to do the gersnet one.........

Me and my work mate won the thing on 219 points and got nothing from the BBC, all they've asked us to do is give an interview for their site!!!

The Fifa predictor isn't quite the same as the BBC one. I prefer the BBC one as it is simple and consistent, here is a link to the FIFA scoring/rules:

Clicky

I saw a thing about a wordpress plug-in for the BBC styled WC Predictor... but that's where my online techy knowledge fails! here is the link to its page!