But did he really say anything new?

I want to hear about the future and I want to hear about solutions. And I'd prefer it was done as a board of directors speaking directly to and involving supporters.

Not one director, with his own financial problems, giving his own personal opinion, speaking in the Daily Record.

to quote a talking heads song for Mr king, "your talking alot but not saying anything. When ive got nothing to say my lips are sealed. say something once, why say it again?"

some great advice in those lyrics!

memo to king : sort out you tax issues in south africa, come back with a sackful of cash and do your talking with your wallet.

untill then, SHUT THE F*!K UP!

What is it we want here ?

I have heard a plethors of "the fans deserve to be told what is going on" - so here we have a residing board member at least giving us SOME insight - and we are telling him to shut the fuck up.

Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

And, forgive me if I am wrong, but did Kind not already "come back with a sackful of cash" ? He has already spunked up 20 million to Rangers. So why is it that we are getting all pissed off at King ? because he wont simply come in and be a saviour ?

We all had the chance in the rights issue to come up with our own "sack of cash" and very few of us did so. Ironic, isnt it ?

I have heard a plethors of "the fans deserve to be told what is going on" - so here we have a residing board member at least giving us SOME insight - and we are telling him to shut the fuck up.

And, forgive me if I am wrong, but did Kind not already "come back with a sackful of cash" ? He has already spunked up 20 million to Rangers. So why is it that we are getting all pissed off at King ? because he wont simply come in and be a saviour ?

We all had the chance in the rights issue to come up with our own "sack of cash" and very few of us did so. Ironic, isnt it ?

I hope that SARS don't see the spunked up the wa' �£20 million as money laundering......:(

quite interesting , he gets slaughtered for not talking and then when he does talk he gets....slaughtered ...funny bunch us Rangers fans

I appreciate the point you are making, although it is just sound bites at the moment. At least he has finally said something, and most of what he has said seems to be fairly straight forward.

Over 3,500 shareholders did (including myself). A very sizeable percentage of the shareholders back in 2000 (pre-RST).

Apart from Enic's, only 11% of the available shares were not taken up.

It's certainly confusing! :confused:

And what exactly is it that he is telling us thats new? were skint and that he might save Rangers one day with more investment? Heard that from him last october. Im fed up up hearing the same story over and over. Put up or shut up I say.

And what exactly is it that he is telling us thats new? were skint and that he might save Rangers one day with more investment? Heard that from him last october. Im fed up up hearing the same story over and over. Put up or shut up I say.

The plot thinneth....Meanwhi le the Rangers Supporters Trust last night said it would welcome talk switch King regarding joint ownership of the club.

The organisation believe joining forces with King could be a viable option in the future. RST chairman Stephen Smith said: "What we are looking for is partnership.

"We will settle for a halfway house, or fans taking 20% or 30% of the club. If Dave King wants to engage with the support on that bas is we a re still willing to do that."

http://tiny.cc/ajgbq

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/06/26/dave-king-celtic-had-the-chance-to-bury-rangers-in-2009-by-spending-money-i-m-amazed-they-didn-t-86908-22362005/

Edited by wabashcannonball

Oh dear. You wouldn't want either the likes of Ellis or King in a perfect world, would you?

There's a repeated criticism of those who may defend Murray, that it's unreal that we have fans who can still defend him after all these years. But when you see the uncertainty that a change brings, you can understand why people get real nervous at such times and favour the devil you know.