last month it was 4 or 5 players now its down to 2 or 3. smith should make his bloody mind up.

Where as in reality we probably need 6 or 7! The squad last season was thin and we've lost five from that. I can see us getting to the stage where we sign nobody for the 3rd season running na d I must admit my patience is running thin

i really looking grim for us , i can�t believe we haven�t been looking for players for the last 6 months? like bargains (unhappy players) and players who contracts were ending or from lower ranked countries.

we been crying out for a left mid for years why hasn�t there been any attempts to rectify this.

i really looking grim for us , i can�t believe we haven�t been looking for players for the last 6 months? like bargains (unhappy players) and players who contracts were ending or from lower ranked countries.

we been crying out for a left mid for years why hasn�t there been any attempts to rectify this.

Is that not what Ally said he would be doing whilst working for ESPN @ the WC ?.

Where as in reality we probably need 6 or 7! The squad last season was thin and we've lost five from that. I can see us getting to the stage where we sign nobody for the 3rd season running na d I must admit my patience is running thin

that is exactly what i expect to happen. The boardroom and the manager made all the right noises when it came to season book renewal time with regards to our finances and new faces comming in but we are as much in the myre as we were last season if the truth be told.

At best we may get one or two token players but if this is the case i very much doubt they will be anything to shout about.

that is exactly what i expect to happen. The boardroom and the manager made all the right noises when it came to season book renewal time with regards to our finances and new faces comming in but we are as much in the myre as we were last season if the truth be told.

At best we may get one or two token players but if this is the case i very much doubt they will be anything to shout about.

Yip and I fell for it al at ST renewal. What else would I do on a Saturday afternoon! :whistle: Mind you it's not a Saturday afternoon very often but thats for a different debate!

I think we are in a worse situation seeing as we lost 5 players already, at least we had a squad. Now we have 16 players and a fair few unproven youths and Wilson and Fleck are hardly experienced.

Two wide midfielders are essential, we're very light.

We need another striker but we're fairly top heavy there considering how small the squad is so I would like to see Velicka leave before we bring someone in.

I feel we're well covered everywhere else as it stands.

Yip, two wide players are required asap - no use waiting until the end of August there. The quicker they come in, the easier it will be for us to alter our style to accommodate such players.

Velicka can go for me - perhaps we can use him as bait for Driver... :whistle: