I despair... the true underclass of society, or is it just apathy?

"There were ex-pats who had searched the loft to find their faded light blue jersey from the 90s.

There were Saltires and Lion Rampant flags hung around shoulders, with ginger-haired Jimmy hats for full effect. There was the one solitary Celtic supporter - as always - sitting amongst the crowd in his Hoops.

The atmosphere in the build-up was nothing but laid-back and relaxed.

Supporters of both clubs sat side by side, with fans of host club Sydney and AEK Athens thrown into the mix"

Now can you imagine a Bear wearing a Gers top at a Scum friendly..... I can't

Down here in England the C****c debacle at Lincoln where they sang 1R@ songs and fought amongst each other, is being seen as normal service for them, and us.

Apparently singing Pro British songs and being pro union is something bad down here..... as bad as singing terrorist songs and glorifying them in banners etc. All without arrest I may add... the arrests made at their game were for drunkeness I believe.

The English truly allow themselves to be blinkered, and hate everything Scottish. Ask about the Glorious Revolution most will probably point to the French Revolution. Ask about the Orange Order and their parades and you get "hate filled bigots..." absolutely no understanding, or want of understanding.

They spout on about England never having been conquered. A few short lines of William the Conqueror, and the "German" Royal family get their goat up. Then their lack of identity. No National Dress, no National anthem. It then dawns that they are all French/Germanic half breeds from East Anglia...

England truly has become the doss house of Europe.

We Scots get slagged off - Bucky drinking arseholes, drink 25% more than anyone else, spongers etc etc.

Well that maybe but the world is a far better place because of, and with Scotland than without it.

I sort of do. The resentment shown to us over the past years around the UK has been truely pathetic and Wija is highlighting more situations where sellick get away with it and we don't.

I probably could word that better but I can't be bothered.

At the Gers v Blackburn gamebehind one of the goals where i was, we were next to the Sydney fans. One of them had a Sellik top underneth his Sydney top. Didn't go down well and he was quickly ejected as it rilled a few folk up and this guy was giving it the 'come on then's to some Rangers fans.

I think this is whats the post is about.