Rangers bid for Croatian hitman Jelavic

The delay is he wants to go to the premiership, we are a back up...if we are stupid enough to be...what ever happened to our proud club, still allowing a guy with a track record like a multiple train wreck to negotiate transfers, once a pieman always a pieman.

I suspect most,if not all players,have aspirations to join the EPL, and I for one have no problem with that provided they come to Rangers and do the business,and if they do then we will be able to sell at a profit,no?.

I suspect most,if not all players,have aspirations to join the EPL, and I for one have no problem with that provided they come to Rangers and do the business,and if they do then we will be able to sell at a profit,no?.

What if he turns out to be a flop, everything is a gamble, should have given Boyd his �£25k and we wouldn't be gambling, if we in fact do.

VIII Player Eligibility

Article 17

General provisions

17.01 In order to be eligible to participate in the UEFA club competitions, players

must be registered with UEFA within the requested deadlines to play for a

club and fulfil all the conditions set out in the following provisions. Only

eligible players can serve pending suspensions.

17.02 Each club is responsible for submitting an A list of players (ââ?¬Å?List Aââ?¬Â) and a B

list of players (ââ?¬Å?List Bââ?¬Â), duly signed, to its national association for verification,

validation and forwarding to UEFA. These lists must include the name, date

of birth, shirt number and name, nationality and national registration date of

all players to be fielded in the UEFA club competition in question.

17.03 The club bears the legal consequences for fielding a player who is not

named on list A or B, or who is otherwise not eligible to play.

17.04 The UEFA administration decides on questions of player eligibility.

Challenged decisions are dealt with by the Control and Disciplinary Body.

17.05 Players must be duly registered with the national association concerned in

accordance with the national association�s own rules and those of FIFA,

notably the FIFA Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players.

17.06 A player registered with one national association may only be registered with

another national association once the latter has received the International

Transfer Certificate from the national association that the player is leaving.

17.07 Excluding the three rounds of the UEFA Intertoto Cup and the UEFA Super

Cup, and subject to paragraph 17.18 below, a player may not play UEFA

club competition matches for more than one competing club in the course of

the same season. A substitute player who is not fielded is entitled to play for

another club competing in the same season�s UEFA club competitions,

provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance

with the present Regulations.

wabash, does para 17.18 state that he can play if he has already played in another competition. He has already played in Europa in the last round - does 17.18 exclude that from the criteria ?

wabash, does para 17.18 state that he can play if he has already played in another competition. He has already played in Europa in the last round - does 17.18 exclude that from the criteria ?

Prelim rounds are OK, and only if the player in question team does not reach the competition proper, if they do the player is cup tied through that connection also.

ETA,,,,,,,,, UEFA club competitions....includes all Euro competitions.

Edited by wabashcannonball

You would think we were signing Messi , I have this god awful feeling he may be our Harald Brattback

All signings are a gamble,as you and everyone else knows rbr, I hope you're wrong,we can only trust in Walter:)

All signings are a gamble,as you and everyone else knows rbr, I hope you're wrong,we can only trust in Walter:)

Goalies and center halves and even midfielders not a problem , strikers AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! , and dont come back with Laudrup please any one