RST supports True Colours Initiative

Hope it's okay to post this. This is a way to bring some much needed income into the club as well as ensure that as many of our Armed Forces as possible get the opportunity to watch the Rangers.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/

The Rangers Supporters� Trust fully supports the Club and the Rangers Supporters Assembly in this wonderful new scheme which will help not only bring additional revenue to the Club but will reward the brave men and women in our Armed Forces. To this end, we are delighted to announce that the RST will pledge two of our season tickets to support it.

We would, however, like to go further than that. We are aware that many people can�t afford a full season ticket but might want to make a gesture to show support for the initiative. We have set up a Paypal link to collect contributions from individuals and the total collected will be spent on buying season tickets for the True Colours Initiative. The names of all contributors will be passed onto the Club and the Assembly, or you can remain anonymous if you wish. Please donate as little or as much as you can afford and help show that we truly are the people.

Of course it is OK to post Trust news...

An excellent initiative from the club and fan groups well worth of our support.

Sorry Frankie, I knew it would be okay on here. I've been trying to post it on as many forums as possible, except of course the two that I'm banned from.:whistle: