2010/11 Match Preview Thread

Rangers v Hearts - 7th May----Gribz

Rangers v Dundee United - 10th May--Craig

Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15th May--Frankie

Gribz, you said you wanted to do the allocation this year for the Match Previews so have included the fixture list as it currently stands.

Guys, anyone wishing to take one of the fixtures this season either let Gribz know by PM or simply post a response to this thread. The Match Previews are a good chance for us all to show our superior football knowledge with differing formations, tactics etc - and a good source of debate too.

Edited by Frankie

I'll do one if i haven't left the board by then ;) though after 5 or 6 have already been done so i know that to do

You are addicted to us FH, you wont be leaving :D

Fairly simple - and the guys who are doing the first 3 know the ropes so you will get a good indicator of what is roughly expected.

Guest Flying Hippo

Addicted is right. Tried out Rangers Media during my 'sabbatical' but hated the layout and couldn't get used to the place at all

Put me down for Dundee United at home ;)