Interesting starting line-up but I'm certainly not convinced by the centre back partnership. Has Whittaker pulled out of the squad? I thought he'd start ahead of Broadfoot. The midfield has a creative look to it. Hopefully we can put in a good display tonight and boost the confidence ahead of the start of the Euro qualifiers.

GK: McGregor

DR: Broadfoot

DL: Wallace

DC: Kenneth

DC: Berra

MR: Robson

ML: McFadden

MC: Thomson:

MC: Adam

MC: D. Fletcher

FC: S. Fletcher.

Hope so, I would like to see Adam on the left with McFadden maybe just behind Fletcher. Think the centre halves have potential, but Webster will be a shoe-in once fit. Still don't know much about Lee Wallace, never seem to have noticed him much when I've seen Hearts. Hoping Steven Fletcher has a good game, he's a good wee player. Think we might sneak a draw. Just a shame the games on ESPN.

Good to see the Scotland we know and love performing to our level.....

Crikey - and to think I was one of the ones that wouldnt have minded Levein getting the Gers job - only a fool would listen to me !!

Good to see the Scotland we know and love performing to our level.....

Crikey - and to think I was one of the ones that wouldnt have minded Levein getting the Gers job - only a fool would listen to me !!

I still think he is/was the right man for the job. Friendlies are meaningless - result wise but I was hoping Levein would get a bit more out of the squad than a gubbing tonight.

Hopefully he'll have it sorted for next month.

3-0. :sigh:

I know I've said it already but the defence is horrific. Danny Wilson is a cert to get a call-up soon as he's already miles better than Garry feckin' Kenneth and Berra.

Painful viewing.