Jelavic Signs but unavailable for Sunday

4 million quid.... best be good at that price - a LOT of money to pay when we dont have much of it to go round.

Where's the money came from?

We were told not so long ago that we had none and the young guns were the future. Now the young guns don't seem to have much of a look in.:confused:

Havent read the article but surely part of the 4 million relates to add ons??

But FINALLY WS has got his man. Adding Weiss to this then we are looking a lot better. 2 really good signings IMO.

Guest Flying Hippo
Need to wonder now if there's anything in these Miller rumours.. Pretty sure before Jelavic signed we would assume the preferred frontline would be Miller/Beattie but what about now?

Yeah i said earlier in the thread i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Miller was sold once Jelavic signed

I am delighted this debacle has finally ended , hopefully he will be worth it and along with Weiss we have two players who certainly have speed to burn , I just hope that we haven't spunked all our money on another Lafferty

He's on his way...

http://www.skrapid.at/9610+M5644f9f1ec8.html

Rapid chairman says he can leave due to him pulling out of the team tonight.

Against all expectations, said today Nikica Jelavic to not want to play for SK Rapid. It is a shock to the entire Rapid-family. Rapid is a club with heart and emotion. Someone who makes such a statement has no business here anymore, because it fans and members to propose in the face.

The SK Rapid himself would have ended the negotiations Mr. Jelavic so scarce can no longer draw before an important game. But if someone from out on such short notice, says he does not want to play in Rapid, then he can go because he does so not only the team but also the whole club down.

We are all deeply concerned whether this unexpected statements. But I think that our fans will understand the decision of the SK Rapid in this Causa. "

Against all expectations, said today Nikica Jelavic to not want to play for SK Rapid. It is a shock to the entire Rapid-family. Rapid is a club with heart and emotion. Someone who makes such a statement has no business here anymore, because it fans and members to propose in the face.

The SK Rapid himself would have ended the negotiations Mr. Jelavic so scarce can no longer draw before an important game. But if someone from out on such short notice, says he does not want to play in Rapid, then he can go because he does so not only the team but also the whole club down.

We are all deeply concerned whether this unexpected statements. But I think that our fans will understand the decision of the SK Rapid in this Causa. "

I cannot actually decide whether we have done well or Rapid have played a blinder over this :whistle: