As much as he's an ex player it is still disturbing to hear when any player get's a serious injury especially one who has had two bad knee injuries in the past .

Reports from today's Leicster v old firm reserves , games aint positive , he took a real bad one .

Good luck Kevin I fear you may need it .

Guest Flying Hippo

Would hate to see his career in England falter so early. Nothing but respect for the guy. He wanted to stay here for the rest of his career. We'd rather keep McCulloch.

Would hate to see his career in England falter so early. Nothing but respect for the guy. He wanted to stay here for the rest of his career. We'd rather keep McCulloch.

He wanted more money than McCulloch.

I hope his injury is not too serious.

Just read that it is a shin injury and apparently he will be out for weeks, not months.

Good news , initial reports were his knee , so thank his lucky stars , to be honest as much as I really rated the guy I was always worried that he was one bad injury away from being finished

I've heard it's a broken leg, get well soon thommo if it is!!

Middlesbrough midfielder Kevin Thomson is out of Scotland's Euro 2012 qualifying double header next month after suffering a broken leg against Leicester. (Sunday Mail)

I find it strange that some they're not interested in him, but still felt that they had to open the thread, read it and add a post to it.

I guess playing a role in winning 2 league titles earns you no gratitude or respect these days.

"Once a Ranger, always a Ranger" obviously doesn't apply any more. :(