Have been sent an email from, erm, Paddy's Market informing me of an interesting Ebay auction with various items of Rangers memorabilia up for sale.

This includes historic match tickets, signed player cards, rare match programmes, books, a superb album of press cuttings/autographs and last but not least a signed Willie Waddell handkerchief.

I'm interested in buying a few items for our archive part of the main site but you may also fancy a wee bit of Rangers history.

Auctions:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/paddys-markets/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Gersnet Archive:

http://www.therangersarchive.co.uk

:)

Talking of memorabilia, if anyone is interested then please send me a PM.

30bk31j.jpg

Executive set is �£65. :)

I can personally vouch for the quality of these desk sets :D

Mine has pride of place in my office and anyone who comes in and takes a gander at it gets told the full story behind it :D

Bluedell how many did you have originally of them? Seems you have been selling them for years! :P I definitely want one but not got the cash atm..how many do you have left mate?

Don't know is the answer to most of your questions. I get them from the guy who did the demolition at Ibrox and then got them made. I don't recall him saying how many he has left. Maybe 100? Not sure.

I just get a small stock and then then sell them through here and FF, and when it runs out I get another small stock from him. Yeah, I've been selling them for around 3 years, I think. Most of the interest comes just before Christmas as it's a good Christmas pressie.

If you do want one at some point in the future, just let me know.