Surprised the scum werent watching their 'real' National team the Repulic of Ireland

Think they played earlier so they probably did !!!

I'm not the biggest fan of our national team these days but i will support them no matter who is the team....

The sun gave both fletcher and brown 7 out of 10 and naismith 6, the mind boggles........

Oh aye so they did!:whistle: Bloody lucky too!! I'm not the biggest fan either Johnny but with so many Gers players in there it was kinda hard not to support them!! To be fair to the Tims I can understand their feelings on that game because I would've been exactly the same if it had been the other way around

And one last word about last night. When I saw the BBC were covering it I feared the worst but gave them the benefit of the doubt. I won't be making that mistake again. The commentary team were absolutely dreadful and the pundits at half time were just as bad. Really was cringeworthy and embarrassing, is that the best BBC Scotland can do? It was so bad at one point I'd have taken Jock Brown back. Or Archie McPherson. Or Gerry McNee? Nah, maybe not that bad.

It was like their reserve commentators, John Robertson imo was absolutely clueless in what he was saying and Liam McLeod well he is crap, Paul Mitchell isn't better either. Andy Webster was the best pundit ;) ;p

It was like their reserve commentators, John Robertson imo was absolutely clueless in what he was saying and Liam McLeod well he is crap, Paul Mitchell isn't better either. Andy Webster was the best pundit ;) ;p

Maybe that's why Rangers singed him...............for Rangers World!!!:)

Paul Mitchell is the most dour, depressing commentator ever. Any game Ive listened to with him makes me want to turn it off.

Must admit I quite liked Old Archie McPherson plus Jock Brown wasnt bad.