bang goes another 3 pts

thats a rubbish team we made look good on thursday, and now a decent team look amazing.

we were attrocious. we get outplayed and over run in midfield ever game at the moment.

i agree, wrong tactics and wrong team. its been a very very slow start to the season...

fergie in nowhere near fit enough to start IMO i'd rather have hemdani in the middle of the park..

after all the talk of how le guen is a fitness freak and strict as, i cannot see how 1 reserve game can justify a starting place in a side that has only just started picking up pace, ferguson walking into the side has put us back about 3 weeks and the guy wont be fully fit for at least another 3 maybe longer! :admin:

after all the talk of how le guen is a fitness freak and strict as, i cannot see how 1 reserve game can justify a starting place in a side that has only just started picking up pace, ferguson walking into the side has put us back about 3 weeks and the guy wont be fully fit for at least another 3 maybe longer! :admin:
Got to agree with you here Geo.We do not look fit, we were second to every ball, we have no pace,in fact most of the team look sluggish.

ok we were pish against hibs.

but i`ve got a very good feeling that we`re goin g to bounce back and hit celtic on the rebound of that hibs defeat.

don`t lose faith guys we`re only just started the season and theres still 4 old firm games to go which if we dictate then we`ll be top!:thup:

The first 45 minutes is the WORST performance I have witnessed since we lost 1-0 to DUFC in the Scottish Cup a few years back.

I thought that we would get better under PLG, worringly, it appears we are getting worse (Iand still have the same problems as we had last season).

Cammy F