Naismith - first name on the team sheet for me!

Guest sumus populi

Guest sumus populi

I thought when he signed we had got ourselves a gem.

I remember a game at Pittodrie when he played up on his own and he was terrific but , alas, those moments were few and far between. Injuries intervened and I though his Rangers career was never going to flourish.

Last season there were signs, but this season, wow! what a player he has become.

His running off the ball, his strength, his willingness, in the Champions League, for Scotland and today he was class.

Miller, McGregor, Weir and Boogie are my 1st four names on the teamsheet. Naismith comes a close 5th!

Davis might even pip him.

I'm not being nasty to Naismith, I just think we have more valuable players in our squad.

Simply said Naismith is the 4 million pound signing we were looking for at the start of the season.

Agree with Gav on McGregor Boogie and Weir, but to be honest I think Miller is cashing in on the work Naismith is putting in. I also thought Edu was fantastic today. He is not always accurate with passes but the work he puts in in the engine room is fantastic.

Certainly a player who is winning me over. Didnt rate him at all in the last few years, saw him against Blackburn pre season and wondered who the hell he was as he was terrific....he has carried it onto the season and looks like top new signing.

The lad must keep it up though.

As Gav says: Miller, McGregor, Bougherra and Weir (Majority of the spine) would be in first for me also.

Edited by Gribz