After watching the Middlesborough "ex old firm" interview yesterday on Sky before the game and as a fan of Kris Boyd when he was here, you wonder if he's thinking what the hell have i done.

I'll admit - i did not want Kenny Miller back at Rangers when he joined - but im pleased to say i was wrong.

Boyd - 3 goals in 13 games, Miller - 13 goals in 9 games.

Gers, top of the league, and doing well in Europe

Middlesborough, lost the ginger minger and about to relegate themselves if they hire Mowbray.

Sorry Boydy - but no sympathy for you, leaving the Rangers to join a 2nd rate team with a 3rd rate manager.

Liked the bit where he goes, na we KNEW we had the better players.

Haha, I loved the silence in the seconds before he said it. Robson going "Aw, aye, I bet yous did something similar .... you know, you'd say "We have the better players" and "if we play to our strengths we'll win" you know..." *some silence* "Come on, did yous not say that? Did you not say you had the better players?"

*Pause*

Boyd: "No, we just knew we had the better players"

Some really need to catch on, Boyd owes us and owed us fuk all, �£400,000 we got the bargain, the treatment and vitriol aimed his way makes me wonder about some fuds allegiances at times, he may have to prove himself all over again down south, but up here the alltime SPL hitman has fuk all to prove..........to anyone. :(

but up here the alltime SPL hitman has fuk all to prove..........to anyone. :(

The only thing that Boyd is proving now is we are a better team without him (and the others who left) and the saying "No Boyd = No goals = No title" was a myth.