We should tell UEFA to go f*** themselves and their Respect campaign given their attitude towards the club and its support over the past 5 years.

Respect has to be earned and UEFA have shown a hypocritical atttude to their campaign and they haven't earned mine.

Also got to wonder why the Spanish take the attitude against alcohol but allow another addictive product, namely gambling, to be freely advertising on their shirts.

We should tell UEFA to go f*** themselves and their Respect campaign given their attitude towards the club and its support over the past 5 years.

Respect has to be earned and UEFA have shown a hypocritical atttude to their campaign and they haven't earned mine.

Also got to wonder why the Spanish take the attitude against alcohol but allow another addictive product, namely gambling, to be freely advertising on their shirts.

Yeah we should just go sponsor less, they have treated us badly and should just have that badge on the arm like we usually do. I don't get the attitude of Spain and especially France who also ban alcohol sponsorship. I am surprised we have managed to keep it for so long in this country considering the problems we have. The fact the wine gurgling French don't is weird.

That's my main problem too, it looks like its been made by a 5 year old on ms paint and makes the top look bloody awful. Would look much better with no sponsor. I like to see us kitted out properly particuarly in the champions league.

Too true - Amstel and Heineken have both sponsored the Champions league in recent years, with Carlsberg sponsoring the Uefa League, a large bit hypocritical.

However we do take their sponsorship dosh!