That's a lovely salmon pink colour at the top of each page. ;)

Agreed with what Pete mentioned. The size of text is far to small when typing out a post. It's fine when you've posted the message mind you.

It feels like we're all being pests moaning/criticising the hard work Frankie and Barry are doing.

Okay things I would like to see better.

I don't like the orange banners either but I think we would get used to them.

The size of the letters as I type. I need a magnifying glass. Okay I am old I know.:whistle:

The fact if I want to go from a post in the Rangers chat, back to the forum Rangers chat, that i just can't press once. I need to search through the navigation bar and press Rangers chat there. I would prefer,where the top button is, just a button to get me back to the Rangers chat thread list.

Forum support is not in the navigation list.

Some of these things may be in my settings so maybe looking for advice. The rest hopefully positive feedback.

Couple of things mate:

RE: Rangers chat; not sure what you mean there? You just need to scroll to the top of the page or use the quick navigation menu to get back to that sub-forum.

Forum support is also in the quick navigation menu; you just need to scroll to see it.

Hope this helps.

Hmmm, unsure why that has broken but have changed the way we store this function now so hopefully you won't have to use it anyway.

If you do need to do this, do it from the main forums homepage if necessary but this will mark all sub-forums as read as well obviously.

I have some other comments:

1. The forum pages look too "busy". One of the main reasons for this is the fact that we now have "Started by Frankie, 08-12-2010 08:56 AM" whereas before we just had "Frankie", I believe. When the thread was started can be found by opening up the thread in question and I don't think it adds anything by having it on the main page. There's just too much information which takes away from the user friendly aspect.

2. The drop down box to switch between forums is not as good as it used to be. It appears above rather than below and it also takes up more space due to the use of boxes rather than just having a line for each forum so you can't see it all at once and have to scroll.

3. On the main page of each forum we have the replies/views column in a different shade which aids viewing. Can we also have the column for the envelopes on the left in a different shade? It makes it easier on the eyes.

4. I think that we also had the thread icons in a separate column whereas now they are just part of the line. Again I think that it would be easier to look at if we had them separate which makes scanning the thread titles easier.

Not sure how much of this can be adjusted under the new software?