Yeah, big improvement, in my opinion. :thup:

Something weird seems to have happened to New Posts though. It now seems to be including all posts and not just new ones, but not from all forums. Forum Support posts aren't appearing now for example. It was working perfectly earlier today.

2. The drop down box to switch between forums is not as good as it used to be. It appears above rather than below and it also takes up more space due to the use of boxes rather than just having a line for each forum so you can't see it all at once and have to scroll.

3. On the main page of each forum we have the replies/views column in a different shade which aids viewing. Can we also have the column for the envelopes on the left in a different shade? It makes it easier on the eyes.

4. I think that we also had the thread icons in a separate column whereas now they are just part of the line. Again I think that it would be easier to look at if we had them separate which makes scanning the thread titles easier.

Not sure how much of this can be adjusted under the new software?

2. Looking into this.

3. This doesn't seem possible and the status-icons here are often brighter anyway.

4. Vb4 was tailored to cut down on the number of table columns for accessibility issues so again, I'm having difficulty finding out whether it is easily possible to separate the status-icon, post-icon, title unfortunately but I will see what is possible.

:)

Not had much chance to peruse the new upgrade. I can see it will take time to customise it to everyone's taste but its looking good so far.

One feature I am missing though is the 'New Posts' tab. Maybe I've missed it though.

Not had much chance to peruse the new upgrade. I can see it will take time to customise it to everyone's taste but its looking good so far.

One feature I am missing though is the 'New Posts' tab. Maybe I've missed it though.

It's at the top left mate.

Another issue I've just noticed....

I'm struggling tolog onto to the forum using the username and password boxes located at the top right of the homepage because, like the background, the font is white.

How hard is it to type 7 characters? :P

All the posts I had read since the upgrade have come up as unread tonight? Why is that? :confused:

How hard is it to type 7 characters? :P

It may be a struggle for the great unwashed, so let's leave it. ;) If it's hard enough for us, it'll be impossible for them.

All the posts I had read since the upgrade have come up as unread tonight? Why is that? :confused:

Frankie did something yesterday. Go to the Forum home page and mark all forums as read and then normal service is resumed.

Edited by Bluedell