Scotland 3 - 0 Faroe Islands

Levien has already defeated the Czechs at Hampden. Lithuania away i think we put in a good performance and should take care of them at home Two home games in a row to come, win them and we will be full of confidence going to Lichtenstein.

Fraser.... for all the "we beat Czechs at home" you mention there are as many instances where we have been, simply, DIRE during Levein's stewardship.

Czech Republic away - mince.

Liechtenstein home - mince. Liechtenstein FFS, at HOME, needing a couple of late, one VERY late, goal.

Sorry but I just cant muster the same expectation that winning the next 3 games will be done. Even if we did make the play-offs it wouldnt make much difference because we would be highly unlikely to get through the play off.

I dont think we will make the play offs.

One positive of tonights game is the debut of Barry Bannon. This guy looks a great propect. Gillette Soccer Saturday showed a highlights montage of him before the Man Ure at the weekend. His vision and passing ability are fantastic.

Hopefully he makes something of himself.

Fraser.... for all the "we beat Czechs at home" you mention there are as many instances where we have been, simply, DIRE during Levein's stewardship.

Czech Republic away - mince.

Liechtenstein home - mince. Liechtenstein FFS, at HOME, needing a couple of late, one VERY late, goal.

Sorry but I just cant muster the same expectation that winning the next 3 games will be done. Even if we did make the play-offs it wouldnt make much difference because we would be highly unlikely to get through the play off.

I dont think we will make the play offs.

What about our most recent game ?

Look at Levein's total tenure rather than the most recent game. For the most part we have been poor during his time.

Also, we got BEAT in our most recent game. And before you say "yeah, by the world champions" lets not forget that Spain were up 2-0 and you get the feeling that they let their foot off the pedal a bit, until it went to 2-2.

We still got beat though.

The Faroes are better than Lichenstein? Really?

As of October 2010 the Faroes Isles were ranked 133 while Lichtenstein were ranked 159. Faroe Isles best ever ranking was July 2010 while Lichtensteins best ever ranking was 140 in July 2010.

Not much in it but the Faroes have always been ranked higher.

Stats are courtesy of the FIFA official website.