http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3231766/Ill-be-Walts-Oscar-winner.html

HONDURAN Oscar Bonieck Garcia last night issued a 'come and get me' plea to Rangers.

Olimpia midfielder Garcia, 26, would love a switch to Ibrox in January, with Walter Smith eyeing a deal as he looks to boost his threadbare squad.

SunSport revealed the SPL champions' interest on Monday.

Garcia said: "I am delighted to hear Rangers have been scouting me for some time.

"I hope the opportunity to play for Rangers can materialise for me.

"It is the dream of any footballer in my country to play abroad.

"I want to play abroad and I'm working very hard to have the opportunity to fulfil my dream of playing in Europe.

"I am hoping I can go abroad in January, but for now I just have to keep working very hard for my current club Olimpia.

"I hope the speculation will finish soon and the rumours turn into reality."

French agent Jean Marc Goiran, who brokered Emilio Izaguirre's move to Celtic, is helping Gers tap into the Honduran market.

Garcia added: "I've been told I can go to England, France and Scotland.

"I've been told several clubs are considering me seriously. What I can say is that any opportunity coming from abroad will be welcomed.

"I spent two weeks on trial with Paris St Germain and football in Europe is quicker and very strong.

"I am more experienced now and I hope the next time I get a call from my agent will be to make my dream come true."

Honduran guy on FM forum that I use suggests the guy is a fine player and that the interest is genuine.

Can't so I know anything about him but hopefully we are interested in adding players to the squad.

:)

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3231766/Ill-be-Walts-Oscar-winner.html

Honduran guy on FM forum that I use suggests the guy is a fine player and that the interest is genuine.

Can't so I know anything about him but hopefully we are interested in adding players to the squad.

:)

Yeah, the guy on the forum seems to think he is the real deal, so that is why I am sceptical could we afford him considering what I heard that we won't really be looking.

He doesn't appear to have been playing first team football between Oct' 08 & May this year. Don't know if it was down to a serious injury or if he just wasn't playing. Must be a good player though if he was selected for the Honduran World Cup squad this year.

They're probably worse than Scotland.

They beat the USA in January in LA I think. They've also been top of their confederation's ranking table ahead of the likes of Mexico & USA in recent years. That's not saying much though & you're probably right about them being pish. :D