Hypocrisy, sectarianism and Glasgow Celtic fc.

I am utterly amazed that no one anywhere has mentioned the elephant in Celtic's boardroom, or Glasgow Celtic to give them their proper name, not Belfast not Dublin, not Letterkenny, just Glasgow Celtic.

Glasgow Celtic appear to be selective in their appraisal of that which is acceptable and non acceptable religious discrimination, will they ask the Catholic or rather Roman Catholic church to call for the sacking of Zander Diamond and others, who used sectarian expressions to convey very public jokes, about Protestants.

However my main point is that Glasgow Celtic practise the religious bigotry that they so publicly condemn, in the heart of their own boardroom, the late and great Jock Stein was denied a directorship, for no other reason than he was a Mason and a Protestant, just like six of the Lisbon Lions.

How long will our own club allow Celtic to take the hypocritical high ground, before they defend our club, our way of life, and our supporters.

I invite you Martin Bain to do your job for which you are so vastly overpaid, and ask the direct question as to who was Celtics last or first non RC director/board member. The answer should be interesting.

You may be right Bluedell, that would be David Smith the depute chairman and infamous for the Cambuslang debacle, ousted by the bunnet. I have heard several versions of his persuasion, atheist/high anglican and Jesuit moulded, but have never ever found a definitive, it was the VB article of some time ago that stirred my curiosity, as he was claimed to be the first non RC director in 106 years. So as always I am open to correction and booted baws, if he was indeed the first.