The " we cannot bring in anyone " thread

I realise I am not the most financially astute and usually bow down to Bluedell and his fellow financial wizards for enlightenment , but how in the hell are we not able to bring anyone in , in January , just what exactly have we signed up to with Lloyds , what exactly are the constraints that are binding us to LLoyds .

If this was any other business they would be bringing in their bank manager and laying down the law or moving , we are after all making a profit , we are after all trading , unless there is something we are being told, just like the so called 20 year term loan that seems to have been thrown out the window with everything else .

One more question whilst I am on this rant , do LLoyds actually want to see us progressing and making more profit .....or what exactly is their angle ....or is it Walter simply playing mind games again ........

Can only assume bank/club administration want the debt cut substantially ahead of future years where �£20million CL bounties could be long gone...

I was hoping we could ring-fence �£1-2million for January but Smith's comments suggest not. However, he may well just be throwing a few red herrings about obviously.

Frankie I really hope your correct , for example the Europa league money , there is no way in God's earth that this was budgeted for , surely even the most hard bitten business bank manager can see the sense in giving the club ecvery chance of progression and bringing in even more money .

My worst fear is the great big elephant in the room that is MIH , are we, as some suggest , so interlinked with them that this whole scenario is a sham , is this why the due dilligence of Whyte is taking so long , the fact there has been not even a peep recently is very very strange to say the least , especially since it was Murray that leaked the story in the first place

Frankie I really hope your correct , for example the Europa league money , there is no way in God's earth that this was budgeted for , surely even the most hard bitten business bank manager can see the sense in giving the club ecvery chance of progression and bringing in even more money .

My worst fear is the great big elephant in the room that is MIH , are we, as some suggest , so interlinked with them that this whole scenario is a sham , is this why the due dilligence of Whyte is taking so long , the fact there has been not even a peep recently is very very strange to say the least , especially since it was Murray that leaked the story in the first place

The finances of the deal must be quite interesting given this years �£20million CL monies must be an important factor in determining the overall price.

I'm sure there is a fair bit of haggling going on. For once, I'm sure Rangers are being a bit harder to deal with in that respect.

On one hand we have our chairman telling us things are fine with the bank,then we have WS telling us '' the bank '' won't allow him to bring anybody in even on loan????

Which takes us back to the pantomime thread of last week.

We have no way of knowing what is going on; other than seeing an increasingly decrepit stadium and a decreasing squad. That tells me someone is holding the purse strings very tight.

On one hand we have our chairman telling us things are fine with the bank,then we have WS telling us '' the bank '' won't allow him to bring anybody in even on loan????

That's the frustrating thing. Who is misleading the fans more? There will be elements of truth in both views but they are giving different impressions.

The fans are not being told the full story. It seems that the only way we get more than the minimum information is to organise protests and get banners into the stadium. :(

That's the frustrating thing. Who is misleading the fans more? There will be elements of truth in both views but they are giving different impressions.

The fans are not being told the full story. It seems that the only way we get more than the minimum information is to organise protests and get banners into the stadium. :(

Pay your money,sit down and shut up

Well said Bluedell. I'd break a three year and oath and go back just to hold one end of that banner.