1 step forward 10 steps back

This thread might simply be the biggest knee jerk reaction I've ever seen on any message board.

The man has flaws like we all do, however, his success since coming back has been nothing short of phenomenal given he's had next to nothing to spend for such a long period of time.

He's leaving in May, the league's still in our hands, it'd be madness to want him to go because we were beaten by septic.

Who said he should go ? some are not as easily led as others, some can think for themselves, some don't swally the pish about Smith having had no money this time around (count up �£net and �£gross this time around, there again the figures won't suit the no money pish peddlers), finally WS is pretty average in the with the big boys, perhaps even a few rungs below that.........like I said big club and big fish in this very small shallow pond known as Scottish fitba, get a reality check.

Go add up his total expenditure since returning then take a cold shower.

After one cold refreshing shower, my opinion hasn't changed - Knee jerk reaction!

You're alluding to the money he initially spent on his return to Ibrox, but what's his net spend? What was the average wage bill when he took over to the present? What was the squad size and what is it now?

I'm all for having a post mortem following the disappointment on Sunday - tactics, team selection, use of subs etc.

You may have touched on something though, I hear he told McGregor to charge 30 yards to challenge grease monkey. I also heard that he told Bougherra to chop down grease monkey in the penalty box!

Take these two incidents away, and timmy only had one more shot than us, we also had more possession. Now I'm not saying we played well, however, they're telling the world that they were simply great, absolutely fantastic. They weren't though, we never showed up If we did we'd have thumped them.

We're four points behind with two games in hand. That means the league's still in our hands. That means Walter can rally the troops, reorganise and move forward.

Who said he should go ? some are not as easily led as others, some can think for themselves, some don't swally the pish about Smith having had no money this time around (count up �£net and �£gross this time around, there again the figures won't suit the no money pish peddlers), finally WS is pretty average in the with the big boys, perhaps even a few rungs below that.........like I said big club and big fish in this very small shallow pond known as Scottish fitba, get a reality check.

My reality check is that we are the champions two years running, the league's still in our hands, we still have European football to play for and two domestic cups.

Crisis, eh!

My reality check is that we are the champions two years running, the league's still in our hands, we still have European football to play for and two domestic cups.

Crisis, eh!

Crisis ? what crisis ? I see your inability to refute any valid of criticism of WS leads to you waffling and inventing slants on others opinions, I know Smiths �£total in his latest spell, obviously you don't or you wouldn't peddle pish. :D

Crisis ? what crisis ? I see your inability to refute any valid of criticism of WS leads to you waffling and inventing slants on others opinions, I know Smiths �£total in his latest spell, obviously you don't or you wouldn't peddle pish. :D

Really? So this thread isn't one large over reaction? This thread doesn't suggest a crisis is on our hands?

I see you base your opinions on one game, lol! I'll base mine over a longer period of time where I will have the opportunity to reflect on the good and bad. If that's peddling pish, then your honour I am guilty!

Going back over this thread, let's look at one of your posts': Mr Smith has continually been unable to come up with the goods when it matters, 10 in a row euro cup final, euro CL games, 9 out of 10 posters on here would have won what Smith has, with the money he has had at his disposal, C'est la vie

Tell me how he has never came up with the goods when it mattered? I have the feeling you might go down the road of riddles or cheap insults, though.

Enjoy cherry picking my post.;)

Mate not having an arguement over his, smith was to blame for this game.

Totally baffling. How can you possibly not point any blame towards Boogie or McGregor for their fuck ups which cost us two goals is mind boggling!

Really? So this thread isn't one large over reaction? This thread doesn't suggest a crisis is on our hands?

I see you base your opinions on one game, lol! I'll base mine over a longer period of time where I will have the opportunity to reflect on the good and bad. If that's peddling pish, then your honour I am guilty!

Going back over this thread, let's look at one of your posts': Mr Smith has continually been unable to come up with the goods when it matters, 10 in a row euro cup final, euro CL games, 9 out of 10 posters on here would have won what Smith has, with the money he has had at his disposal, C'est la vie

Tell me how he has never came up with the goods when it mattered? I have the feeling you might go down the road of riddles or cheap insults, though.

I wouldn't insult you, you would probably only enjoy it. As previously stated you waffle and waffle, now if you really need me to tell you when Smith bottled it.....you really do need a reality check Stevie. ;)

I wouldn't insult you, you would probably only enjoy it. As previously stated you waffle and waffle, now if you really need me to tell you when Smith bottled it.....you really do need a reality check Stevie. ;)

Not answering the questions, Stevie?

Enlighten me as to when Walter bottled it!