1 step forward 10 steps back

What a fucking waste of time, pouring over what happened two years ago. I'd worry more about this year and what lies beyond. This year means Walter Smith whatever anyone thinks of him. Beyond that, well who knows. However, far more important to the fortunes of the club than Walter Smith is the unbelievably negligent performance of our once-lauded owner, the bastard David Murray. Or has everyone forgotten that any hope lies changing the ownership of the club.

I'm beyond worrying about our future. The Circus will continue to unfold and things will get far more depressing as a crumbling squad gets older and an owner gets more and more disinterested in the club.

I've got to the point where I hardly even care, it's not worth bothering about. We're shit and know we are but so are they so the best we can do is just hope to beat them to the SPL title.

My point a la Europe was just that amongst all the depravity and shit we had a chance to actually win a European competition and didn't take it

I'm beyond worrying about our future. The Circus will continue to unfold and things will get far more depressing as a crumbling squad gets older and an owner gets more and more disinterested in the club.

I've got to the point where I hardly even care, it's not worth bothering about. We're shit and know we are but so are they so the best we can do is just hope to beat them to the SPL title.

My point a la Europe was just that amongst all the depravity and shit we had a chance to actually win a European competition and didn't take it

The past is the place for regrets but surely there is nothing else for anyone to worry about except the future. If you stop caring about the future then you've already given up

This thread is an over-reaction. Always happens when we dont get the result we expect.

My analysis of Sunday's game. We were pish and the deserved losers. Celtic were better, but not by much. A couple of poor defensive errors led to the goals; Boughie, Greegs and Foster being the culprits.

Based on the few recent matches we've had, we played at a level much below that of the Motherwell game; and our recent form in general. Celtic had gone three home matches without a win prior to Sunday so I found their post-match reaction a wee bit surprising as they looked like they had won the league. No complaints though- I'm sure the coaching staff will not have to go searching far for motivational talks prior to the next two OF matches.

Sometimes we need a bad result to re-focus the players on the task ahead. Its not like we lost the title at the weekend, far from it.

The old we didn't try to win the UEFA Cup Final argument. The staple argument of retards on Rangers boards.

We got to the final being defensively strong and resilient, hitting on the counter with a combination of team spirit, will to win, tactics and luck allowing us to defeat superior opposition. Zenit horsed a decent Bayern Munich team who attacked the Russians. Of course logic dictates that we should have attacked the Russians and not played to our strengths. :confused:

I'm sorry but playing the Russians at their own game, as a superior to us Bayern did, would have constituted not trying to win the game. It's kamikaze nonsense. Look at what happens to the vast majority of teams who try to out-do Barca or Arsenal with passing football.

We played to our strengths against Zenit, giving us the best opportunity of securing a result. In no possible way does it make sense to completely change the way we played and won just because we'd made a final.

CartmanRetarded.jpg

Have you ever heard of an oxymoron? Do you ever make sense?

I think we should just leave the hens to enjoy their pecking party... The anger is strong in them.

Most people would have taken it as a sensible observation, a bit like getting into a taxi and refusing to tell the driver your destination.......much like getting to a euro final and refusing to compete, simples.....failing to deliver, bottling it call it what you like, me I just call it piss poor management (like most of Smith's euro record) simples, even for you..:boogie:

The old we didn't try to win the UEFA Cup Final argument. The staple argument of retards on Rangers boards.

We got to the final being defensively strong and resilient, hitting on the counter with a combination of team spirit, will to win, tactics and luck allowing us to defeat superior opposition. Zenit horsed a decent Bayern Munich team who attacked the Russians. Of course logic dictates that we should have attacked the Russians and not played to our strengths. :confused:

I'm sorry but playing the Russians at their own game, as a superior to us Bayern did, would have constituted not trying to win the game. It's kamikaze nonsense. Look at what happens to the vast majority of teams who try to out-do Barca or Arsenal with passing football.

We played to our strengths against Zenit, giving us the best opportunity of securing a result. In no possible way does it make sense to completely change the way we played and won just because we'd made a final.

CartmanRetarded.jpg

You seem to fail to grasp the difference in beating the Russians at their own game and actually just crossing our fucking halfway line and trying to get a goal

We may as well not have turned up

I know Smiths �£total in his latest spell, obviously you don't or you wouldn't peddle pish. :D

Rather than accusing others of waffling and 'peddling pish', how about you tell us what you think you know about Walter's total (NET) spendings. He's been here exactly 4 seasons, so go on Wabash, you tell us what his NET spend is since returning four years ago.

Rather than accusing others of waffling and 'peddling pish', how about you tell us what you think you know about Walter's total (NET) spendings. He's been here exactly 4 seasons, so go on Wabash, you tell us what his NET spend is since returning four years ago.

Try a bit of research, what am I yer fekin secretary...:wanker: