1 step forward 10 steps back

Try a bit of research, what am I yer fekin secretary...:wanker:

You're the one that's mouthing off several times about knowing what Walter's spent at the same time as accusing other posters of waffling and 'peddling pish', so I suggest you TELL US what Walter's spent now that someone (me) has actually prompted you to give us the NET spend instead of trying to wriggle out of it with rude, smart arse replies.

Going back to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final, the only gripe I have with Walters tactics was that when we did break on the counter only about 3 players crossed the halfway line meaning we lacked numbers and options when trying to create and score. Apart from that I think Walter played it right.

I've done the research before Wabash. Other forum members here will know that I've previously posted Walter's NET spendings on players. My figures would only need updated to take into account the last transfer window or two which would be quite easy, but I want to know what you think you know. If you KNOW what Walter's spent like you've stated, then you'll post the details and figures here for us all to see. Otherwise, YOU will be the only one regarded as talking pish.

Didn't see this fucking thread being started by 'Totti' when we horsed the bastards 3-1 on their own patch. You get bad shiting results, it happens. And Sunday was one - bad day at the office. Nothing more.

I hate people turning on the manager and the team after one bad game.

Ugh.

You're the one that's mouthing off several times about knowing what Walter's spent at the same time as accusing other posters of waffling and 'peddling pish', so I suggest you TELL US what Walter's spent now that someone (me) has actually prompted you to give us the NET spend instead of trying to wriggle out of it with rude, smart arse replies.

We're never going to have high net expenditure, if any at all. Fact is Walter has spent money.

Didn't see this fucking thread being started by 'Totti' when we horsed the bastards 3-1 on their own patch. You get bad shiting results, it happens. And Sunday was one - bad day at the office. Nothing more.

I hate people turning on the manager and the team after one bad game.

Ugh.

Actually much of the last 10 years I have commented negatively/realistically on various aspects of this mess of a club.

What it means is that you don't know...have a nice day...do some research...google is your friend, you can research WS's euro stats at the same time, sort of destroy both your waffles at the same time...:D

No, I'll base my opinions on titles won. Obviously you know feck all but like to believe you do know something.

Once you've done your research, remember, as I previously mentioned in this thread, to consider wages that we're now paying (less money = poorer quality), size of the squad, what calibre of players have left the club.

You'll probably claim to know that as well.

iceberg.jpg